[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

I have question about weapon.

Isnt Breath of the Council better than Apeps ? You can have 100% Chaos Damage or at least one BotC and one Apep ?
"
hexed1 wrote:
I have question about weapon.

Isnt Breath of the Council better than Apeps ? You can have 100% Chaos Damage or at least one BotC and one Apep ?

50-90 chaos damage to spells (at minimum)
25-30% cast speed
38-42% spell damage

vs.

80-100% increased chaos damage

The worst Apep's is significantly better than the best BotC for this build (like close to 30%; 40% if max rolled Apep's) - not to mention the fact that you can't dual-wield a melee weapon with a wand.
Last edited by Heracleitus on Sep 7, 2017, 11:01:53 AM
What about Pantheon skills? Wich ones should I use, and wich Souls should I capture. Im lvl 90 atm, only miss 1 jewel slot on the tree.
Noticed there was a change to the first skill tree posted that went on to the flask points. The 93 skill tree does not include these changes, is this an oversight or was something new and tasty discovered and just not fully changed.
I've really been enjoying this build and play-style. My Hiero is almost lvl 90 now, my tooltip DPS is 42k, and with a few exceptions, I've been absolutely crushing maps. This is actually the farthest I've ever taken a character, so I'm pretty happy about that. I'm going to be attempting Guardians and Shaper soon, I'll post back with the results.

That being said, I'm taking a break from my Hiero to lvl up a self-cast DP Occultist. It uses the same skill, but the build and play-style are vastly different, and since it requires you to get reasonably up close and personal, it's quite satisfying in a way that totem-casting DP isn't.

I gotta say, DP is probably my favourite skill to come along in a long, long time. I just love the versatility of it; how you can self-cast it, cast it on skeletons, or totem-cast it, and it behaves differently in each case. I really hope we see more skills like this in the future.
"
whiskeyjoel wrote:
I've really been enjoying this build and play-style. My Hiero is almost lvl 90 now, my tooltip DPS is 42k, and with a few exceptions, I've been absolutely crushing maps. This is actually the farthest I've ever taken a character, so I'm pretty happy about that. I'm going to be attempting Guardians and Shaper soon, I'll post back with the results.

That being said, I'm taking a break from my Hiero to lvl up a self-cast DP Occultist. It uses the same skill, but the build and play-style are vastly different, and since it requires you to get reasonably up close and personal, it's quite satisfying in a way that totem-casting DP isn't.

I gotta say, DP is probably my favourite skill to come along in a long, long time. I just love the versatility of it; how you can self-cast it, cast it on skeletons, or totem-cast it, and it behaves differently in each case. I really hope we see more skills like this in the future.

Your tooltip DPS seem to be considerably higher than mine (Level 91 - ~26k in hideout) with similar level gems. I have to wonder how much of this can be attributed to the Soul Mantle...
Last edited by Kellog on Sep 8, 2017, 3:12:44 AM
Hi, i got lvl 63, i'm in act 9 and my tooltip is 10k dps. I use it with Soul Mantle (5 totems) with Wither + channeling skeletons. Last fight i have with Solaris and Lunaris and it was fun. Took me about 20 second max ;)

I'm going to take minion Instabillity and test it.

10% less damage per totem it was too much. Now with 7% it is very good Ascendancy to play and i love it. DP with Glacial Hammer and arctic breath is my favorite skill now.
Last edited by wodzik on Sep 8, 2017, 3:37:18 AM
Hi guys, I've been using this build since the start of the league. Seeing how im about to start a new golemancer (using currency earned from this amazing build), i thought i might post something to thank Orion for his build.

Current Gear:

I swapped conc. effect out for item rarity usually and can easily clear t15 with reasonable mods.

Currently sitting on 5352hp and 3484mp with regen 457hp/s (564hp/s with tukohama pantheon) 239mp/s (349mp/s with arcane). Should be ~100 higher when hit due to boots enchantment.
Tooltip shows 35 952 dps when using 19/20 6l gems.

Able to clear t16 bosses with reasonable mods. Died once or twice as I'm still new to endgame content. Somehow Hydra seemed to be the easiest of the 4 guardians to me since I just need to reposition to avoid being hit.
Took Shaper down to <25% hp before i ran out of ports but mostly because its my first shaper run. i panicked and allowed too many vortexes to open up in bad positions.
Planning to try uber atziri soon when i get the last mortal rage piece. (was lucky with a mortal hope on my first few atziri run xD)

I finally went with self cast wither-faster casting-increased duration-arcane surge for single target focus. First 3 gems allow a full 20 stack of increased chaos damage within 3s and lv12 arcane surge procs within 1s of wither casting. Got tired of constantly summoning the stone golem so i left it on a cwdt along with temporal. Temporal seems abit unnecessary seeing how enfeeble would overwrite it almost instantly if i constantly take damage but i dont have much idea on what else to insert so i just left it in haha.
Winterheart is a gd and cheap option for amulet since it provide the dex for cherrubim, life, cold resist, chill immunity, pseudo frozen immunity (+1k hp/s regen while frozen lmao) and even item rarity. Can be replaced if one ever come by a really gd rare amulet but those dont drop everyday so winterheart is likely to last most people for the whole league.

Overall a really impressive build. Kudos to you Orion!
Last edited by Cale_L on Sep 8, 2017, 3:05:54 PM
"
Cale_L wrote:

Winterheart is a gd and cheap option for amulet since it provide the dex for cherrubim, life, cold resist, chill immunity, pseudo frozen immunity (+1k hp/s regen while frozen lmao) and even item rarity. Can be replaced if one ever come by a really gd rare amulet but those dont drop everyday so winterheart is likely to last most people for the whole league.

for droprate

for antifreeeeze

so :)))
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
Cale_L wrote:

for droprate

for antifreeeeze

so :)))

I chose not to use Bisco and dream fragment cause it'll take away too much with my current gear. Will lose the needed dex, ele resist, chaos resist and life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info