[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Just curious, if we pick up the +2 pierce wheel why do we also slot a pierce gem? Wouldn't Chance to Bleed be much better?
"
nobodygr wrote:
what's WED?

Weapon Elemental Damage (now called Elemental Damage with Attacks).
How viable is legacy reach of the council in this build? The pre-nerfed one. 4 extra arrows seem like a lot. Is doomflech still better?
"
How viable is legacy reach of the council in this build? The pre-nerfed one. 4 extra arrows seem like a lot. Is doomflech still better?

That would probably be better for a different build. (I really want a +1 arrow Death's Opus or Reach for a crit Tornado Shot/Barrage character!)
i really wanna try this shit, but Doom + quiver are 15 exalted. i need to sell my soul to Kitava and maybe and i say it again maybe then i will be able to hold .... 5c in my souless hands..
Hi. Thx for this build, it's awesome, leveling is so easy. I have question about gear. Which thing is more important. Bonus like attack speed in gloves, physical dmg in rings/amulet etc or bonus from Wise Oak flask when i have correct resistances? It's little hard to buy items with both option together, so for begining i want to focus on one of them.
How is this build without +barrage Abyssus and +arrow quiver? Can it still manage Shaper?

Does anyone have this build on the new league with 'decent' gear (but not 3ex rings for example) and be able to handle guardians/shaper?

Thanks
Man this build is solid. Im using poverty gear & can quite easily speedrun most T15 maps. But today I tried Chimera with vunerability mod... Man those adds either one shotted me or burned me down very quickly even with 6.5k HP. It felt like my TS attack speed was too low to sustain my HP. The map also had +ele resist on mobs, so I was very far from one-shotting the adds.

Anyone got any ideas what my problem could be?
"
thegreekgod wrote:
Man this build is solid. Im using poverty gear & can quite easily speedrun most T15 maps. But today I tried Chimera with vunerability mod... Man those adds either one shotted me or burned me down very quickly even with 6.5k HP. It felt like my TS attack speed was too low to sustain my HP. The map also had +ele resist on mobs, so I was very far from one-shotting the adds.

The adds are actually pretty damn dangerous, especially the vipers because they never seem to miss against your EV and/or Dodge. IT's better to do one side as a time; Chimera won't come back until all 3-4 waves in all 3 spawns are cleared, and you can huddle in the rightmost gate and blow the adds away while you wait for the next. The others can stack up, but only the boss spawns off to the side.

I use Decoy Totem, which is super helpful.
"
Eninya wrote:
"
thegreekgod wrote:

The adds are actually pretty damn dangerous, especially the vipers because they never seem to miss against your EV and/or Dodge. IT's better to do one side as a time; Chimera won't come back until all 3-4 waves in all 3 spawns are cleared, and you can huddle in the rightmost gate and blow the adds away while you wait for the next. The others can stack up, but only the boss spawns off to the side.

I use Decoy Totem, which is super helpful.

I see, I ran around like a headless chicken after being one shot by the first dogs that spawned. I guess ill try to be more composed for my next try :D Thanks for the reply!

*EDIT*

BTW, as I have quite limited funds.. Would you recommend selling my Kaoms heart to buy Yriels & a 6L Doomfletch (alt Add arrow Drillneck)? For me it seems like while the 1.1k extra HP from Kaom is nice it seems like overkill atm. If I die to other bosses its often because I dont manage to kill them without running out of flask charges.
Last edited by thegreekgod on Sep 27, 2017, 3:07:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info