[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
pitpat wrote:
Hey Guys,
I'm new to this build and I can not understand why PoB only says that I have around 500k Barrage dmg?!
Where is my dmg lag or did I miss anything? Can anybody help me? My tooltip says only "285 to 562 Phys dmg", that seems also pretty low for me?! All res are balanced.

And what would be a good alternative helmet for Abyssus when going to kill bosses?
And what would you upgrade or change next? Budget is around 10ex

Thank you very much in advance (my account should be public)

I imported your character, added amulet and flasks linked. It says you have just shy 1M shaper dps with flasks + point blank no charges, curse. It also says that your lightning res is 7% above the other 2. Make sure to activate flasks and reduce projectile travel distance for correct numbers.

Also, I think the best upgrade would be rings, ideally with WED / Multi in addition to the + flat phys.
Last edited by negusmaster on Sep 26, 2017, 1:46:51 AM
i think i have a good gear and i d know why i do 900k dmg vs shaper... Can someone look my character and tell me something?
For Yriels do you have to use the level 20 skill to get the attack dmg buff? Does it replace your ice golem?
Hi,

does this build work well with an harbinger bow ?

And is shaper's gloves good for this build ?
"
pvpkaos wrote:
i think i have a good gear and i d know why i do 900k dmg vs shaper... Can someone look my character and tell me something?

You don't have any WED on your jewelry or belt, and a couple gems without damage. You can probably grab a 20% quality Projectile Weakness as well. Your swap Drillneck has more base physical damage, too.

"
subiedude8 wrote:
For Yriels do you have to use the level 20 skill to get the attack dmg buff? Does it replace your ice golem?

Yes, you need the minion to get the additional damage, but the Accuracy and Projectile Crit Chance are static buffs from the armor. It does NOT replace your golem; it's a separate minion summon.

"
wtznael wrote:
does this build work well with an harbinger bow ?

And is shaper's gloves good for this build ?

It wouldn't be a Doomfletch build, and your build tree and gearing would likely change because the bow has its own mechanics.

Shaper's Touch wouldn't be that great with this build because you won't get a lot of stat returns. You'll also lose a lot of damage due to how Doomfletch scales, since the gloves don't offer Projectile damage, flat physical, or attack speed..
How to increase dps of a barrage, throw multicraft on a ring and fiz. damage to gloves? In occasion of a quiver and an enchantment on a cap, I know there is no currency for now. Do not the Zevels just as much damage?
https://pastebin.com/mMweWW9Z
Trying my version with a little different passives and it goes well till now(i use raider path). This is my first char.

Im lvling up to get steel rings but i want your opinion guys, how does my gear seem right now?

(i dont even have leveled masters so i can't craft shit.)

"
nobodygr wrote:
Trying my version with a little different passives and it goes well till now(i use raider path). This is my first char.

Im lvling up to get steel rings but i want your opinion guys, how does my gear seem right now?

Solid amulet, but be careful wearing Abyssus against bosses (and even for Breaches and Essences). You don't have to go straight for Steel Rings, as they can be a tad pricey, but aim for flat physical and WED. Your gloves are missing flat physical, and your belt is missing WED. You also need a Wise Oak, Dying Sun, and Taste of Hate. Also quality gems at some point. No particular order on most of those upgrades.
i have flat elemental damage on rings and elemental penetration on belt, the guide said its better than elemental damage!
"
Eninya wrote:
"
nobodygr wrote:

Solid amulet, but be careful wearing Abyssus against bosses (and even for Breaches and Essences). You don't have to go straight for Steel Rings, as they can be a tad pricey, but aim for flat physical and WED. Your gloves are missing flat physical, and your belt is missing WED. You also need a Wise Oak, Dying Sun, and Taste of Hate. Also quality gems at some point. No particular order on most of those upgrades.

Thanks,

what's WED?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info