[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
thegreekgod wrote:
Man this build is solid. Im using poverty gear & can quite easily speedrun most T15 maps. But today I tried Chimera with vunerability mod... Man those adds either one shotted me or burned me down very quickly even with 6.5k HP. It felt like my TS attack speed was too low to sustain my HP. The map also had +ele resist on mobs, so I was very far from one-shotting the adds.

Anyone got any ideas what my problem could be?

getting a quicksilver/diamond with poison resist also helps on vipers and keep abyssus off in that fight
Sorry if this has been asked & answered I read through what I could and didn't see anyone mention this.

Is it okay if you balance light and cold and leave fire 60 above ?? or will that make a huge dps difference
What is the appeal of the tempest helmet?
Last edited by subiedude8 on Sep 27, 2017, 1:03:39 PM
"
nightabyss wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked & answered I read through what I could and didn't see anyone mention this.

Is it okay if you balance light and cold and leave fire 60 above ?? or will that make a huge dps difference

no the reason for the 60% lightning is because you don't use a vessel of vinktar so when you pop your dying sun Fire 60% and TOH cold 60% your 60% short of lightning.

This calculator helped me that some one on here made

http://poe.rip/oak/
#StandardLivesMatter
Last edited by theoc86 on Sep 27, 2017, 11:24:57 AM
Hi just saw the skill tree and the node Winter Spirit is being taken which converts 40% of our phys to cold. Just wondering if this is the most efficient node for dps (like how does the conversion affect/interact with the gain from doomfletch)? And also would it be better if I gained a level more and specced into forces of nature?
"
I was reviewing your skill tree, what is the reason for not taking king of the hill. I don't if this question was answered or not. There are a lot of pages in thread.

I've changed my tree to use it and taken a bunch of other DPS nodes as well. You can take King of the Hill. I've got 2 str/int nodes so I can use Bisco's but other than that I like the few revisions I made.
guys, i have a question

i have almost perfect doomfletch and rather bad harbi, both 6 link
and when i change my gems from one bow to another i have 2 time less PDS on tornado shot with doomfletch

but when i tried it on maps i didn't see the difference

is it because of wrong counting?

i'm kinda new to poe, sorry if it's a stupid question

and which bow should i use for barrage? harbi or fletch?

thanks
"
obsik wrote:
i have almost perfect doomfletch and rather bad harbi, both 6 link
and when i change my gems from one bow to another i have 2 time less PDS on tornado shot with doomfletch

is it because of wrong counting?

Doomfletch doesn't calculate on tooltip DPS. You would need Path of Building to see your full damage output while using it.
"
subiedude8 wrote:
What is the appeal of the tempest helmet?

It's like a cheap pseudo-6L without the weakness of taking more physical damage like Abyssus. It also gives you Frenzy charges from one of its links, so you don't need Blood Rage if you want access to them. If you use a 6L chest, it's kind of redundant, and something like Starkonja would be better for a mix of survival and damage.

"
thegreekgod wrote:
BTW, as I have quite limited funds.. Would you recommend selling my Kaoms heart to buy Yriels & a 6L Doomfletch (alt Add arrow Drillneck)? For me it seems like while the 1.1k extra HP from Kaom is nice it seems like overkill atm. If I die to other bosses its often because I dont manage to kill them without running out of flask charges.

I like Kaom's for Guardians in particular, as they have a lof of health and hit very hard. It's possible to do them deathless without it, but it probably depends on your setup. I struggle not dying to Chimera while wearing Yriel's because of his smoke phases. With bad RNG and one Seething flask, I've died because of being unlucky on dodge/EV and finding him in the last cloud. Hydra is also pretty RNG heavy with the water bursts, and Minotaur can one-shot me with bad mods with his lightning slam. It's up to you, as Yriel gives more damage.
Sorry NOOB alert here.

How does the helm give frenzy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info