[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Guys, if I could only afford one of these, what upgrade would you go for?

- Doomfletch 5l to 6l

or

- Drillneck to Drillneck +1

I assume a 6l Doomfletch is the better choice?
"
BigBankHank wrote:

- Doomfletch 5l to 6l
or

If you have a 6L chest you can use for a long time, the +1 Drillneck might be better. However, I recommend the 6L Doomfletch, so that you have a 6L for Barrage if you use Kaom's Heart. The +1 Drillneck is also a cheaper investment for the future. I like getting the expensive core items out of the way with the biggest returns ahead of other luxury stuff.
"
Eninya wrote:
"
BigBankHank wrote:

- Doomfletch 5l to 6l
or

If you have a 6L chest you can use for a long time, the +1 Drillneck might be better. However, I recommend the 6L Doomfletch, so that you have a 6L for Barrage if you use Kaom's Heart. The +1 Drillneck is also a cheaper investment for the future. I like getting the expensive core items out of the way with the biggest returns ahead of other luxury stuff.

Yeah, I got Kaom's. Does a 6l grant higher DPS than a +1 Drillneck? 6l Doomfletch costs about 7.5-8 ex, Drillneck 6.5 ex at the moment. I have roughly 11ex at my disposal so I can't afford both.
Last edited by BigBankHank on Sep 25, 2017, 3:16:24 AM
"
Eninya wrote:
"
BigBankHank wrote:

- Doomfletch 5l to 6l
or

When using a Tempest Binding for TS, which gems would you use with a 5L Doomfletch for barrage?

Also, anyone got advice on how to survive those damn uber-lab traps. I get completely stomped by them even with 6.2k HP
Last edited by thegreekgod on Sep 25, 2017, 7:06:35 AM
"
thegreekgod wrote:
When using a Tempest Binding for TS, which gems would you use with a 5L Doomfletch for barrage?

Also, anyone got advice on how to survive those damn uber-lab traps. I get completely stomped by them even with 6.2k HP

PPAD, Chance to Bleed, Increased Critical Strikes, or Maim. Path of Building will tell you which gem ends up being the lowest DPS contribution.

For Uber Lab, bring 2 healing flasks, and possibly switch to Soul of Ryslatha if you're running out of health flask charges. Just be careful not to kill yourself with flasks down if you run into an Ele Reflect mob. I've done it with just a single Seething several times, but expect to be slow on some trap parts to avoid deaths to rushing through.
"
Eninya wrote:
"
thegreekgod wrote:

PPAD, Chance to Bleed, Increased Critical Strikes, or Maim. Path of Building will tell you which gem ends up being the lowest DPS contribution.

For Uber Lab, bring 2 healing flasks, and possibly switch to Soul of Ryslatha if you're running out of health flask charges. Just be careful not to kill yourself with flasks down if you run into an Ele Reflect mob. I've done it with just a single Seething several times, but expect to be slow on some trap parts to avoid deaths to rushing through.

Thank you for your reply! Time to get stronk B)
Hey Guys,
I'm new to this build and I can not understand why PoB only says that I have around 500k Barrage dmg?!
Where is my dmg lag or did I miss anything? Can anybody help me? My tooltip says only "285 to 562 Phys dmg", that seems also pretty low for me?! All res are balanced.

And what would be a good alternative helmet for Abyssus when going to kill bosses?
And what would you upgrade or change next? Budget is around 10ex

Thank you very much in advance (my account should be public)
Hi i have a question regarding the mana reserved for auras.

For thiss build am i supposed to be running Projectile weakness(blasphemy), Hatred and Herald of Ice concurrently, if so based on mikelat's aura calculator i realise i would have only 1% mana left to cast spell which may not be enough? If not which are the one's i`m supposed to run? Thanks in advance!
"
subiedude8 wrote:
I already have a boss farmer so I just want something that is fun and fast at clearing T11-T13 for currency farming.

With that said and a sub 10ex budget, which items do I need first?

(I'm assuming a 5L Doomfletch will 1 shot the maps I plan to run. Will I rip without Kaoms, etc. etc.)

Also what is the deal with accuracy? Some of you have barely any but the OP has a shitload.
"
pitpat wrote:
Hey Guys,
I'm new to this build and I can not understand why PoB only says that I have around 500k Barrage dmg?!
Where is my dmg lag or did I miss anything? Can anybody help me? My tooltip says only "285 to 562 Phys dmg", that seems also pretty low for me?! All res are balanced.

Barrage tooltip is always low because it's only one projectile of raw damage and does not calculate Doomfletch at all.

In PoB, make sure you have all of your damage flasks ticked on and have Barrage "All Projectiles" selected.

"
subiedude8 wrote:
Also what is the deal with accuracy? Some of you have barely any but the OP has a shitload.

It's usually a luxury stat. I only have 88% accuracy in my Shaper gear, which is fine enough for me.
Last edited by Eninya on Sep 26, 2017, 12:39:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info