[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Last edited by Carcelero on Sep 15, 2017, 7:46:50 AM
Do you guys feel like you need barrage for single target? I was under the assumption that TS is good for ST and clearing.

Also, is abyssus required? If I wanted to play this on HC, i wouldn't run it.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Thanks for your idea of using devotos. I simmed devotos vs ratnest and stark and the damage difference is minimal.
For example having one jewel that has +10% physical damage negates the "bad" devotos stat.

I paid 5ex for a well rolled devotos +2 and it would have cost me 6 times as much to get either of the other two helmets. So it was a no brainer.
Not to mention 3 stats that we doomfletch folks desperately look for:
Chaos res
Movement speed
Dex

(big dick attack speed helps too)

I don't have it equipped yet cuz I have to recolor. At this point all I need is a kaoms and a 5l doom for clear swap and I think build is nearly finished.

"
szulerecki wrote:
I feel like Abyssus without Lightning Coil is dancing with the death for to be honest, unfair trading huge chunk of survivability for a lot of DMG, at least that's how it feels with my 5k HP/no Taste of Hate and 6l Belly. Atm using Devoto with +2 Barrage enchant. Abyssus is very dangerous helm, made me rip to Vault map boss way too many times.

Anyway, here's my current gear. + i have Lioneye's gem. What would you suggest upgrading next?

Last edited by SuckLord3000 on Sep 15, 2017, 9:48:06 AM
Hey guys,

Unable to find this in the guide.
What gem setup would you recommend for leveling?
How many HP does Kaom's Heart grant in comparison to a Belly?
"
BigBankHank wrote:

You can sim on pob but for me:
5300 ish with a 98 life chest
5650 ish with belly
6600 with kaoms

The higher your life % on passive nodes the more effective flat hp is.
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:
"
BigBankHank wrote:

You can sim on pob but for me:
5300 ish with a 98 life chest
5650 ish with belly
6600 with kaoms

The higher your life % on passive nodes the more effective flat hp is.

Phew that's a huge difference. Thank you.
Can I ask for a second opinion on the final balance to my Wise Oak? My eyes are starting to get crossed....

Currently my resistances are:
Fire: 41
Cold: 30
Light: 104

Flasked:
Fire: 143
Cold: 132
Light: 146

I have one jewel slot completely open.

What I see right now is divining my belt, adjusting the boot enchant to fit, and then then adjust jewels, but i've stared cross-eyed at this for too long.

A second opinion is appreciated :)
Planning to switch from a ele wander to this.

Read through the FAQ, what i've gathered(in order of importance):

1) 6l bow & Quiver
2) Kaom's
3) Rings and amulets with phys

Where does balancing of resist for wise oak come into play? When i have a 6l bow and kaom's set up?
I have a question regarding Raider (as a league starter I feel like its the better choice compared to pathfinder). Atm I have Avatar of the Slaughter but I can't decide between Avatar of the Veil and Avatar of the Chase. Please help :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info