[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Looking for a HC viable build that doesn't go crit so I have the option for reflect maps.

My plan was to stack a Anger/Wrath/HoI, attack speed, and get shock chance on the tree + with innervate. Do you think that will be enough dps to clear maps up until I can group farm beachhead?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Hi! Would Brinerot be a good option as boots in this build?
You mean Redblade Tramplers? Yes of course ... but you probably don't want to sacrifice that slot for damage because you will need resistances somewhere.
"
Edzilla wrote:
Looking for a HC viable build that doesn't go crit so I have the option for reflect maps.

My plan was to stack a Anger/Wrath/HoI, attack speed, and get shock chance on the tree + with innervate. Do you think that will be enough dps to clear maps up until I can group farm beachhead?

Heralds aren't that much damage, and this build wouldn't work in hardcore with Abyssus unless you went IR and maybe Brass Dome to be immune to crits. I can run Ele Reflect maps with just flasks and Soul of Yugul, and it's relatively harmless unless I run into an Ele reflect mob. For anything more, such as -max resist/ele weakness, I carry Sibyl's Lament. That ring with Soul of Yugul and reflect is a nonissue. It'll mess with Wise Oak balance, but nullifying a potentially dangerous map/mob affix is a fine tradeoff; mobs fall over to this build anyway.

"
daish0 wrote:
You mean Redblade Tramplers? Yes of course ... but you probably don't want to sacrifice that slot for damage because you will need resistances somewhere.

I think he means Brinerot Whalers, which could give some damage, but likely not as much as Redblade Tramplers.

It will be a lot harder to balance resists without some rare boots, such as a pair of Two-Toned.
Last edited by Eninya on Sep 14, 2017, 9:53:53 AM
whats the point of added lightning damage on jewellers? is it really needed? thanks!
-
Last edited by BizzaOSRS on Apr 11, 2023, 8:09:26 AM
"
I want to play this build in hardcore league and am scared of reflect how to deal with it? Is a additional Sibyl's Lament enough to handle the reflect? And which changes would you make when playing hc. Would be nice if you could answer me this questions and give some additional advice if you have.

Soul of Yugul + Sibyl's Lament beat out reflect. I can even run Ele Reflect maps with just flasks and the soul now, but I carry Sibyl's just in case of additional bad mods.

I don't play hardcore anymore, so I couldn't tell you what a good build variation would be. There's a lot of options for life, and IR/Unwavering isn't impossibly out of reach. However, if you miss using your flasks during a crucial moment you could die to elemental damage.
I feel like Abyssus without Lightning Coil is dancing with the death for to be honest, unfair trading huge chunk of survivability for a lot of DMG, at least that's how it feels with my 5k HP/no Taste of Hate and 6l Belly. Atm using Devoto with +2 Barrage enchant. Abyssus is very dangerous helm, made me rip to Vault map boss way too many times.

Anyway, here's my current gear. + i have Lioneye's gem. What would you suggest upgrading next?

Why is Tempest's Binding so popular?
whats the point of added lightning damage on jewelry? is it really needed? thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info