[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Hi,

playing this as a raidar... have started with "[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide" and changed around to this guide after lvl 78 not beeing able to clear maps past tier 10.

I feel that I am lacking a lot of DPS. Can anyone check my gear as well as my Tree and give me some advice what I should change?

What should i focus on? I am currently farming for the linoey's jewl.

Thank you for your answers in advance!

greetings

what should i do with this ring? leave crit chance and?
What about Elemental Focus in Barrage? We dont need made shoked anemy?
What you think about Point Blank support?
Last edited by TraneMAK on Sep 12, 2017, 4:57:30 PM
I have really bad jewelery, but i have my resistances set properly for wise oak. Would i gain more dps if i just upgraded my gear for way more dps, but lose the balance of wise oak? or keep shit gear with wise oak for penetration.

Help, i trashed 3 of my chars gear ( starforge 6l, belly 6l, etc etc ) to get the currency to test this build also im new to poe.. so i can't find what im missing im lvl 75 at the time im writting this, my dmg on POB is 218k effective dps with all projectiles.

and my passive tree....

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBS0FtQguCIkPqxR1FSAWvxmOGbQajSLqI_YkiyT9KjgqWyzpLYMuUzB8MfoyATfUOdRDMUQNR35KfU2SUUdS7Fb6WyZdaGVNZ6B07XXLdvd313n2eu99dX8rf4CBrIazh3aNfY1-jbmNv5UFmvGbjZ63oJ-kwqfUqXmv67F8shm3trvjvTa-p8LswzrD5sSiyPDKqc9602_TftQj2sHjn-Rq51To1upi7T_tg-4O73rxbfaj_W7-uv7I_xA=?accountName=asilogueo&characterName=WhatIsWorthWristWork
"
asilogueo wrote:
Help, i trashed 3 of my chars gear ( starforge 6l, belly 6l, etc etc ) to get the currency to test this build also im new to poe.. so i can't find what im missing im lvl 75 at the time im writting this, my dmg on POB is 218k effective dps with all projectiles.

You don't have *any* physical damage on your rings, amulet, and gloves. Doomfletch works entirely off of converting and scaling your physical into elemental.

You're also missing two sets of ascendancy points as well as Lioneye's Fall and its associated nodes.
Does Damage over Time on jewels affect the build at all?

If I do not have a flat lightning damage, do I damage this element? Or it is necessary to have it?
Anyone successful in hardcore with this yet? If so, what is / was your setup?

I'm currently 70, and even "twinked" leveling is a bit sketchy in HC. Taking extra life nodes i'm still only at 3,800 hps (granted my gear isn't "great).

The other concern is while I have a good chunk of change, it's super pricey in HC and i'd hate to rip with 1500 c worth of items. Kaoms = 600, 5L doom = 70, 6L doom = 400 ToH = 200, other gear 100-200.
Hi, in the helmet (Abyssus) what gems do you use to clean map?
I've seen you say
For boss farming, I use:

But in the images of the build '' GG / Endgame Gear ''
appears another Abyssus with 3 red gems and a green hollow.

I could clarify this, thank you and sorry for my English.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info