[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Do we really need 2 bow 6l? I find 1 bow 6l is still enough for both boss or mapping, it takes 5s to swap 2 gem instead spent more 8 ex
Hi
Why swap 2 quiver this Drillneck ?
Because Projectile Weakness + Barrage + Drillneck not working ( at least I checked it three times on one boss)
With the usual quiver with +1 arrows of damage statistics is a lot more or something I don't understand ?)
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
Do we really need 2 bow 6l? I find 1 bow 6l is still enough for both boss or mapping, it takes 5s to swap 2 gem instead spent more 8 ex

No. A second 6L Doomfletch is an unnecessary luxury. The same goes for a 6L chest piece. The Tempest's Binding will act like a pseudo-6L for your helm slot (with life and all resist) while not crippling you with the 40%+ increased physical damage taken.

"
SoulOFaClown wrote:
Why swap 2 quiver this Drillneck ?
Because Projectile Weakness + Barrage + Drillneck not working ( at least I checked it three times on one boss)
With the usual quiver with +1 arrows of damage statistics is a lot more or something I don't understand?)

It sounds like your PoB isn't set correctly. Are you checking your damage with all projectiles, or just one (the default)?
I forgot to thanks Ahfack for this build, extremely rewarding. thanks m8

also, I facetank all bosses apart from Phoenix special attack, going to uber atziri soon, but I dont think will be any problem
"
Eninya wrote:

It sounds like your PoB isn't set correctly. Are you checking your damage with all projectiles, or just one (the default)?

I was just asking about a barrage , firstly, I have a another build and in no way relate to the statistics of damage in POB its build ,and secondly I have eyes and I can see the difference ,so I would like to know
Out of curiosity...
Why do you waste 4 points on CLAW nodes just to have a 5th node with mana and life leech? (Soul Raker)
You can use the Void Cluster (Vitality Void & Spirit Void). It's also 5 nodes and you can go either go to one big node (most preferably Vitality Void) or have the first dual node and 1 of each other ending up with 0.8 of each to leech. And you get 20 more dex too.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Last edited by AkumaNoTsubasa on Sep 12, 2017, 7:07:43 AM
"
Out of curiosity...
Why do you waste 4 points on CLAW nodes just to have a 5th node with mana and life leech? (Soul Raker)
You can use the Void Cluster (Vitality Void & Spirit Void). It's also 5 nodes and you can go either go to one big node (most preferably Vitality Void) or have the first dual node and 1 of each other ending up with 0.8 of each to leech. And you get 20 more dex too.

With the jewel Lionseye's Fall (socketed in the slot right under Soul Raker) you convert all claw nodes into bow nodes, so you get the bonus for all the nodes = GG
You forget 4 node of claw provide A LOT of crit multi, crit chance. dps... so dont hesitate for buying the gem and take 4 claw node, that is a worthy upgrade for this build
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Sep 12, 2017, 7:34:08 AM
Got this pair yesterday, cant wait to match with enchanted boots with no fire resist (10% penetration) to keep resits balanced
hi i have a question, how is it possible for u to facetank shaper without any flask with leech on ? is it because that u have so high dmg that u can do it?

because i cant even survive a T10 boss without using my vinktar, really dont know what i'm doing wrong, any suggestion ?

Last edited by DBM92 on Sep 12, 2017, 11:42:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info