[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Do u have balanced resist? Also, u missing 2 steel rings, ur amulet has very low phys dmg. After all this should be no problem. But dont facetank the slam :)
"
sangvinu2 wrote:
Do u have balanced resist? Also, u missing 2 steel rings, ur amulet has very low phys dmg. After all this should be no problem. But dont facetank the slam :)

what do u mean with balanced resist :) ?

i have
75% 95%
75% 93%
75% 98%
The uncapped resists, those in brackets have to be equal when you have all flasks active to gain wise oak bonuses. So you need fire and cold lets 25 and ligtning 85 if you use taste of hate + dying sun or all equal if you taste of hate + dying sun + vinktar, what you have now its bot balanced
does it have to be exactly 60 res differnece? i mean isnt it ok aswell if i go 26 cold fire and 110 lightning res? if not could some1 pls explain?
with flasks on (128/128/152) so even if i drop 24 light res can i cap them at 128? i mean i srsly dont give a damn about 3 res lol
Last edited by BuckelJoe on Sep 12, 2017, 12:13:27 PM
"
sangvinu2 wrote:
The uncapped resists, those in brackets have to be equal when you have all flasks active to gain wise oak bonuses. So you need fire and cold lets 25 and ligtning 85 if you use taste of hate + dying sun or all equal if you taste of hate + dying sun + vinktar, what you have now its bot balanced

well i cant afford a taste of hate atm, so what else can i do to become better ? :)
@Ahfack I have a question about jewels, from the "What about mods on Jewels" in the faq.

You list mods, in priority, as:

life
multi
proj
phys dmg bows
ias bows
phys dmg
ias
ias/ics

My guess is that this means:

Prefix (5-7)% increased maximum Life
Suffix +(9-12)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Suffix (10-12)% increased Projectile Damage
Prefix (14-16)% increased Physical Damage with Bows
Prefix (6-8)% increased Attack Speed with Bows
Prefix (14-16)% increased Physical Damage
Suffix (3-5)% increased Attack Speed
ias/ics

EDIT: "ias/ics" is the suffix (2-4)% increased Attack and Cast Speed

This leads to two questions for me.

1) Why is "increased Attack Speed with Bows" listed above "increased Physical Damage" when "increased Physical Damage" has got the same range as "increased Physical Damage with Bows"?

Am i misunderstanding something here or should "increased Attack Speed with Bows" either be above "increased Physical Damage with Bows" or below "increased Physical Damage"?

EDIT: Ignore question 2) It's the suffix (2-4)% increased Attack and Cast Speed

2) "ias/ics" What is this stat? I can't seem to find it here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Jewel

/EDIT

EDIT 2:

New 2) So, am i to understand a perfect jewel for this build would be:

7% increased maximum Life
12% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
12% increased Projectile Damage
16% increased Physical Damage with Bows

If so, that particular combination can only roll on a green jewel, if any1 want to craft such a beast...

However, if you switch out the "16% increased Physical Damage with Bows" with "16% increased Physical Damage" it can roll on all 3 jewels, but with a slightly less chance to roll "% increased Projectile Damage" on a blue/red jewel compared to a green. The life roll is however more likely on a red jewel compared to a blue/green, so pick your poison :)

If you feel "% increased Attack Speed with Bows" is a must instead of the physical damage mod you are confined to green jewels as it can not roll on blue/red jewels.

Just a little info if any1 is interested :)

/EDIT

I apologize if this has been made clear earlier in the thread or if this is obvious to most/all others :)
Last edited by MeisenMule on Sep 12, 2017, 4:06:10 PM
Hi there.

I made a slayer version of this build because I hate vaal pact. I thought it would be a different take on having to choose a ranger. It also makes an awesome lab runner because of the slayer leech. if you need to pick vaal pact, it is 2 points away and can be easily specced in and out of for when you need it.

All the gear in POB is the same as OP's for comparison, it uses less jewels.

It uses an interesting synergy from the pantheon system to trigger 50% increased regen, with this tree your effective "regen" is 52.5% hp per second, so you can leech back to full HP in less then 2 seconds. It cannot tank the shaper blast, and relies heavily on your evasion to allow you time to regen to full. I would say it isn't as "tanky" as vaal pact, it also has poorer physical mitigation but still 7k hp. I primarily wanted this setup to be able to make lab running breezy and take Vaal pact for when I need it.

I am playing on xbox so I cannot link my current setup.

Damage wise it *might* be better then the OP's. POB shows 4.57 million shaper dps. It is not counting the 20% cull or the 20% more damage when recently killed an enemy from the slayer ascendancy, it is not counting the onslaught buff or the frenzy charges gain from running bloodrage (because on shaper those arnt present). If onslaught, and frenzy charges are up we get 7.9 million shaper dps (again, wont be up for any significant length of time). If we only add the 20% cull its effective dps is 5.5 million which is more realistic.

https://pastebin.com/FQqwAkS8

The leech mechanic is explained here at 3:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcau-bS8ugE
Last edited by Kwanzaa246 on Sep 12, 2017, 12:42:18 PM
What do I have to do different if I want to play this build as a Raider or is this not possible because the build is all around the Pathfinder ascendancy? I just don't like the Pathfinder's playsyle.
Last edited by Akimbow on Sep 12, 2017, 4:06:53 PM
Been trying this build out the last 3 days. Any suggestions where to upgrade my gear? Im arround 1.5 mio dps on PoB atm.

Last edited by Jugles on Sep 12, 2017, 1:58:58 PM
"
DBM92 wrote:
"
sangvinu2 wrote:

well i cant afford a taste of hate atm, so what else can i do to become better ? :)

sell vinktar and get toh or get an atziri flask

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info