[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Hi !
Im playing this build after being done with all the other ones.

Im using Tempest Binding for my 6l LA and a 6l Belly for barrage.( Dont have the money for a kaoms and i dont really wanna sell a 6l belly and I will have to get more str). Oneshotting every mobs but kinda squishy even with a belly. Should I really get more life ? Sitting at 5k2 at lvl 84 with no life jewels for now.

I managed to cap 2 res for now.

My gear atm

The drillneck atm was just a random one i picked up in my stash. I have a really bad Wise oak roll ( got from a drop ) so I need to get a better roll. But right now, im trying to balance the 3 res rn.

I just chaos spammed this insane ring.

So i will probably use this ring and trying to balance the res from the other jewelery. But what should i craft on the ring ?

Edit : By balancing res i meant with all the ascendancy ( doing that on PoB for a while )
Last edited by TsunaH on Sep 13, 2017, 11:39:30 AM
"
TsunaH wrote:
Im using Tempest Binding for my 6l LA and a 6l Belly for barrage.( Dont have the money for a kaoms and i dont really wanna sell a 6l belly and I will have to get more str). Oneshotting every mobs but kinda squishy even with a belly. Should I really get more life ? Sitting at 5k2 at lvl 84 with no life jewels for now.

So i will probably use this ring and trying to balance the res from the other jewelery. But what should i craft on the ring ?

Life jewels are nice, but a bit more expensive to get damage stats on. Imo, drop Herald of Ice for Arctic Armour and carry Enfeeble (Temporal Chains).

Leave the ring's craft open and get a better belt and/or second ring + amulet. You want all of your crafting affixes open to give you more room to balance.
Hi,

playing this as a raidar... have started with "[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide" and changed around to this guide after lvl 78 not beeing able to clear maps past tier 10.

I feel that I am lacking a lot of DPS. Can anyone check my gear as well as my Tree and give me some advice what I should change?

What should i focus on? I am currently farming for the linoey's jewl.

Thank you for your answers in advance!

greetings
"
TsunaH wrote:
Hi !
Im playing this build after being done with all the other ones.

I managed to cap 2 res for now.

My gear atm

The drillneck atm was just a random one i picked up in my stash. I have a really bad Wise oak roll ( got from a drop ) so I need to get a better roll. But right now, im trying to balance the 3 res rn.

I just chaos spammed this insane ring.

Edit : By balancing res i meant with all the ascendancy ( doing that on PoB for a while )

Hello there! How far did you get with this kind of stuff? I'm lost in bow builds, i feel like it's just bad unless you have 15ex worth steel rings and *2 6l at the very least.

Your build is a good exemple of decent+ affordable gear to me and those who dont drop 2ex a day / spend 2hours a day reselling.

Tryed full elem then phys then conversion all struggle in t12, tryed every bows, chin sol point blank ...Etc
Last edited by GranTib on Sep 13, 2017, 4:17:42 PM
Hi Guys, curious to try out this build as it has everything I like. I have one question, I have 500c to start with to invest in this new toon, for which kind of gear should I look for in terms of priority? And which tier of meeps should I be able to clear With said budget? Thanks in advance for taking your time to answer me, Appreciate it
Terrific guide. I was doing a tornado shot but i t hink i will reset tree for this. I am looking forward to some fun.

Thanks a Million
The Morgawr

Can someone help me figure out what to upgrade first? My DPS feels pretty low, with the 2 proj Abyssus i'm only showing about 1.5m shaper dps. I know the ring is pretty shit, I've just been waiting to upgrade it till I find a GG one for sale since it will force me to re-balance my res for wise oak.

As for my tree, i've followed exactly what it shows in the guide and i'm lvl 90 right now. Jewels are pretty good except for 1.
Last edited by mrleak on Sep 14, 2017, 1:29:49 AM
Last edited by KasperBN on Sep 15, 2017, 10:59:04 AM
@GranTib

With all the old gears i posted , i could clear t13-t15 maps pretty easily. I didnt try bosses because i feel like my barrage damage wasn't enough and also I dont have an abyssus to try( kinda scared about the 40% more dmg taken not gonna lie ). This was also without a taste of hate and dying sun.

If u dont have a lot of currencies , I suggest to buy Tempest Binding for 65c ~ . Imo it's a really cheap 6l helmet that will prolly carry you all the way if u can't afford a (or 2) 6l prism. Dropped a piece of the helmet in a t15 beachhead so it only costs me 40c.

So I did Uber lab and got my last points. Managed to balance all my res by picking up another amulet.Got lucky in the res craft so I didnt really need to change other gears or divine for the right res.
Got a taste of hate and dying sun. Now mobs just instantly dies from LA.
The only thing that i regret not having is movespeed on boots otherwise im way happy with the build

Last edited by TsunaH on Sep 14, 2017, 6:01:12 AM
Having never linked my gear here, this is my general mapping setup. While I can do Guardians with this (deathless), Hydra and Chimera are risky, but Phoenix and Minotaur are fairly safe. With Kaom's, it's not so bad. Hydra is just absurdly overtuned compared to the others.

I finally acquired another Mortal Hope and downed Uber Atziri, but it definitely wasn't deathless. (Killed the Vaal Oversouls without dying, but 2 to Trio and 2-3 Atziri herself--damn Vertex drop.) That was while running Kaom's Heart and Tempest's Binding--I could not survive the physical with Abyssus, so several deaths were specifically because of that. Again, keep that for Shaper because that's about all it's good for. I have a +1 TS Deidbell, +2 TS Tempest's Binding, and +12% Lightning Arrow AoE Tempest's Binding that I switch around. My Abyssus is +30% Projectile Weakness, which beats out +1 Barrage, but falling under +2 Barrage.

It's too many hoops to jump through to make Abyssus a wearable item everywhere. Maybe with a +36% Arctic Armour effect (too expensive), Lightning Coil (maybe), and/or Vinktar's with Taste of Hate, but it's completely unnecessary. If you really want to just jack up single target damage over The Tempest's Binding there's quite a few options.
I can reach 1.8m~ Barrage DPS when dropping my Quicksilver for a Diamond Flask and using a banked Talisman. Obviously, I could hit more by switching out my Seething Flask, but I feel it's extremely useful to have one. Using one is entirely up to preference.

Presently, I'm messing around leveling a physical Raider, and have tried to avoid using my main's gear because it facerolls everything. As with the "mini-guide" thing in my signature, I have no idea how people cannot do damage with this build, even with bad gear. Once you get some core essentials you should be smashing maps. This new Raider is already doing T10s at level 67-69 (bosses are dangerous due to low life pool, but they can be skipped) with weak gear in a physical build.

I would like to experiment with Volley Fire for using Barrage to shotgun with Point Blank for more shots. For some reason, PoB won't simulate it properly on its own. I only have on slot it works in right now anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info