[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
dizzybomb wrote:
why do we need added lightning damage on jewelry?

It's just a damage mod. There are way more important damage rolls but a T1 lighting roll is still 1.7% increased damage for me and lighting gives the most added damage of all the elements. With my gear added lightning is better than % increased cold/fire/lightning damage, on par with crit chance and worse than accuracy, ele damage, crit multi, added phys
IGN: @AxeLond_MoltenRF

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/hazelgnash
Just curious why you did not go phase acrobatics? Would think that would over greater survivability with the spell dodge?
I swapped wise oak out for atziri's as i really cbf dealing with the balancing of wise oak.

as for my 6L I'm using barrage, ele damage< CTB, PPADS, EF and damage on full life and I'm sitting on 2mill sheet dps
Is there a faster mobility skill than blink arrow? If not, is there any way to decrease its cooldown? I'm not mapping fast enough.
"
BigBankHank wrote:
Is there a faster mobility skill than blink arrow? If not, is there any way to decrease its cooldown? I'm not mapping fast enough.

You could try Lightning Warp linked with Less Duration and Faster Casting.

Another option is to reallocate passives for more movement speed. (I made a Raider all that has ~80-90% unbuffed.)
Can anyone check my profile. I have almost of his gear, but i dont know why my DPS so low.
Love it, hate it, want it, got it! But still i consider myself having crap dmg. Guess gem lvl overall is giving alot of dps and switching out to dmg jewels. But still, i ran my char in path of building and ended up with 720k on Shaper, bit low id say :/ I feel like ive missed something..
"
mngueki wrote:
Can anyone check my profile. I have almost of his gear, but i dont know why my DPS so low.

I have the same issue, even with balanced Wise Oak.
Of the 3 saying their DPS is low: one person is missing a lot of optimizations on their gear mostly in WED, another is missing +1 Arrow on Drillneck, and one has no WED or Multi on jewelry.

Flat phyiscal and Elemental Damage with Attack Skills (WED) are pretty core. Crit chance and multiplier are mostly luxury stats to add on.
With the Wise Oak balancing i haven't any WED on rings and poor one on belt, how is the wise oak balancing importance ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info