[3.1][HC] Scorching RF Inquisitor - cheap starter build - ZiggyD

"
Ynera wrote:
"
crow024 wrote:
Hi, I really love the build and was hoping someone could take a look on what I can improve for the very end game.

I can clear t15 corrupted decently well but got stomped out by the guardians. Even with 6.5k health I feel like I am a bit squishy and get blown up. I attempted a Shaper run and failed mechanically but I think the damage was definitely there.

Even on some lower reds I feel incredibly squishy and have been stuck at 89 for a bit.

Char name is LazerDalton

Actually, this is normal. U cant face tank anything above t14 (probably just 1 hit then move away) becouse we are a bit fragile. I suggest to remove some ES item and replace with some armour/evasion.

Remove sulphur flask and replace with ruby (better regen) and 1 granite flask

Maybe change your jewelry, 1 ring with essence worm (you will have a lot of free mana) and 1 opal ring (pure dps) and some better regen necklace.

you know fellas , no where is it written that you must use rf for everything.

generally speaking once you get to a certain damage threshold having all of your life and mana regen available to fight the boss is preferable to the 40% more damage mod from rf.

when i farm guardians i usually drop rotf and pof and just use
and

and then i face tank minotuar and chimera

you want that 3000 hp /mana sec sustain vs those adds in chimera especially.

the fights can be pretty long too so relying on ruby flasks to keep your rf attrition down is also pretty unreliable.

being reliant on flasks at all is usually a dangerous proposition in the first place.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
Ynera wrote:
"
crow024 wrote:
Hi, I really love the build and was hoping someone could take a look on what I can improve for the very end game.

I can clear t15 corrupted decently well but got stomped out by the guardians. Even with 6.5k health I feel like I am a bit squishy and get blown up. I attempted a Shaper run and failed mechanically but I think the damage was definitely there.

Even on some lower reds I feel incredibly squishy and have been stuck at 89 for a bit.

Char name is LazerDalton

Actually, this is normal. U cant face tank anything above t14 (probably just 1 hit then move away) becouse we are a bit fragile. I suggest to remove some ES item and replace with some armour/evasion.

Remove sulphur flask and replace with ruby (better regen) and 1 granite flask

Maybe change your jewelry, 1 ring with essence worm (you will have a lot of free mana) and 1 opal ring (pure dps) and some better regen necklace.

you know fellas , no where is it written that you must use rf for everything.

As I said before, totally agree with this sentence.

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

and

the fights can be pretty long too so relying on ruby flasks to keep your rf attrition down is also pretty unreliable.

being reliant on flasks at all is usually a dangerous proposition in the first place.

I could imagine a 10ex shield would help :P
Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Sep 8, 2017, 6:54:42 PM
Does the 0.2 life leach with Doryani's work well for us?

"
IllusiveGuy wrote:

not at all, trash :p
My life regen is a bit better now, but now I'm looking for a good CWDT setup. Immortal Call seems pretty meh with only .4 seconds.
"
Ynera wrote:
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:

not at all, trash :p

Should've bought one when they were 9c :(
Any thoughts about the Cloak of Defiance unique? the one with +150 mana, 1% mana regen and 10% of damage taken to mana.https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cloak_of_Defiance

or any unique chests except atziri's splendour, i did try to use kaom's but i kinda lacked some sockets so that's a no.
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

and

I could imagine a 10ex shield would help :P

that shield cost me 30 chaos orbs

must mean one of the major flipping pricks is on the prowl.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Sep 11, 2017, 8:53:41 AM
out of curiosity (and i didnt find the answer in the faqs) why do we use CoH orb of storms and not just flat out cast flammability with arcange surge (and maybe inc aoe)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info