[3.1][HC] Scorching RF Inquisitor - cheap starter build - ZiggyD

Yo guys

As the author of the build I currently don't have the time to test out the nerfs (MoM and RotP)
I think the leveling process with MoM will be horrible for newer players and with no currency on new league.

I would recommend leveling with volatile dead +1 wand (3 link - ela focus - VD - spell cascade) + cascade and dececrate for corpses. + use cremation 4link on lvl 28

The damage and leveling is broken as fuck :x

Glad to see the build still works for some people in 3.1 (y)
ign: ropefly
By what i could check on "Path of Building" MoM RF will still work but you will need a heavier investment on mana regen, something like 2 rings with around at least 50% mana regen and a "Paua Amulet" should be enough. You will be aiming for around 310 mana regen if you have like 7k life.
Last edited by SaintLucifer on Dec 11, 2017, 10:36:49 AM
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
By what i could check on "Path of Building" MoM RF will still work but you will need a heavier investment on mana regen, something like 2 rings with around at least 50% mana regen and a "Paua Amulet" should be enough. You will be aiming for around 310 mana regen if you have like 7k life.

I am thinking about trying a Atziri's Foible (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Foible) it gives a minimum of 100% increased Mana regen. I need to figure out how to use PoB to calculate RF degen in order to test this out. The amulet is only 1c right now in Abyss league.
I've been building it so far and I'm level 49. Not super impressed just yet but so far not so bad.

Not sure if I'll keep it rolling into maps, as one of the huge weaknesses it has right now is Abyss mechanics. That may get better once I run RF as you can just Shield Charge all the garbage down and focus the rares. Should be able to run RF come about level 60.
"
KillerFaith wrote:

I am thinking about trying a Atziri's Foible (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Foible) it gives a minimum of 100% increased Mana regen. I need to figure out how to use PoB to calculate RF degen in order to test this out. The amulet is only 1c right now in Abyss league.

PoB already calculate degen for you. Is on the left panel right bellow the Health and Mana info. Is a small paragraph that says total degen and your net life and mana regen or degen, in case you don't have enough to really sustain it. As for the "Atziri's Foible" it will help quite a lot but you will lose on resists and total life that a rare amulet would have.
Last edited by SaintLucifer on Dec 11, 2017, 12:51:55 PM
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
"
KillerFaith wrote:

PoB already calculate degen for you. Is on the left panel right bellow the Health and Mana info. Is a small paragraph that says total degen and your net life and mana regen or degen, in case you don't have enough to really sustain it. As for the "Atziri's Foible" it will help quite a lot but you will lose on resists and total life that a rare amulet would have.

Thanks for the info. I will have to take a look when I get home.
Just a small edit, did some double checking to make sure my math was right and it ended that i was
extremely wrong. You would need perfect rolled "Mana Regen" rings" with a perfect rolled "Mana Regen" "Paua" amulet, along the 3 extra regen nodes bellow "Deep Wisdom" to barely keep it from degening. The only really viable option after the nerf to MoM, is after all to use a "Atziri's Foible". Honestly i think i will end retiring this character, since is just not looking good at all.
Last edited by SaintLucifer on Dec 12, 2017, 1:01:21 PM
Why even nerf that hard something not that OP in the first place?

if you are trying this build I recommend balefire. its dirt cheap, lets you run kaoms, the 3% of life and mana on kill makes you very tanky in large packs

I had no mana degen with a rare chest but after I switched to kaoms I degen mana slowly... though when the boot enchant procs it is ok. As long as im killing things mana degen is a non issue.

probably taking this to 90 and rerolling, not sure how much more ill upgrade the gear, probably boots and gloves and leave it at that
Was thinking on dropping "RF" and using this character as a lab farmer, since it has already a lot of natural life and mana regen, which could help with the traps i guess? Just need to find the will to keep pushing him to around 84. Anyone know how good just "Scorching Ray" alone will fare against Izaro?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info