[3.1][HC] Scorching RF Inquisitor - cheap starter build - ZiggyD

So if I were to switch up to LL SR/RF, Guardian would be the best ascendancy to choose right? That means respeccing into it etc etc? Cuz atm, Dan is playing as one so...was wondering if he did the same? Started out as Inquis then respecced to Guardian when he had the gear and funds.

Also what's a Lifesprig Shield?

"Running RF as soon as lvl 25
If you just use 2x pyre ring + 3-4 hp pots(requires lifesprig shield and shaper seed)"
Last edited by AyoJawn on Aug 25, 2017, 5:44:05 PM
"

So if I were to switch up to LL SR/RF, Guardian would be the best ascendancy to choose right? That means respeccing into it etc etc? Cuz atm, Dan is playing as one so...was wondering if he did the same? Started out as Inquis then respecced to Guardian when he had the gear and funds.

If you just use 2x pyre ring + 3-4 hp pots(requires lifesprig shield and shaper seed)"

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Springleaf
Whisper @joceninja
"
joceninja wrote:
"

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Springleaf

Ohhhh i c, alright thanks!
Is it actually possible to passively sustain the mana component of the degen, or are you always reliant on Rallying Cry/Arcane Surge/Pious Path?

Because the more life you get, the harder it is for your mana regen to keep up.
Last edited by Dondarrion89 on Aug 26, 2017, 3:16:29 AM
Just wanted to give my own quick overview of how the build has been!

I'm level 89 in HHC and so far i've found it has stomped content. I've used it for uber lab farming with no issues and ran some reasonably rippy maps without too much strife. The main issue early on for me was spiky physical damage but with fortify and a basalt and whatever else you choose to run i've survived just fine so far.

Would recommend.
"

Yes and that is what i also did.. needed close to 90 regrets
So I haven't been able to level my faster attacks and swift affliction due to lacking DEX...any easy way to fix this?
"
So I haven't been able to level my faster attacks and swift affliction due to lacking DEX...any easy way to fix this?

I suggest 1 ring and an Onyx ammy to fix dex requirements.

U need at least 112 (or 111 cant remember) total dex at the end.

What is BIS for armour for end game?
"
Ynera wrote:
"

I suggest 1 ring and an Onyx ammy to fix dex requirements.

U need at least 112 (or 111 cant remember) total dex at the end.

Could someone check my profile under character name "Jonnehhhh". If anyone could tell me what I can change or upgrade. I can sustain RF, but my regen is really slow and makes leveling very uncomfortable. Idk where else I can get Life Regen or even Mana Regen. I feel like I followed the guide properly...but yeah. Still feels uncomfortable to play for some reason.

Here's my PoB as well, if itll help with any advice you guys can come up with.

https://pastebin.com/2y8vrjWU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info