Constant disconnects when loading zones

So my choices are either have at least three DCs on startup plus more if I want to visit a city, or with using -noasynch have ridiculous load times and RANDOM dcs.

Great work. Half a year old issue. Great work.
The fix seems to be servers. Play only from 2am to 7am before the crowd on the server lags you to death. I no longer pay attention to ggg i pay attention only to other people since the devs can't seem to be bothered to fix the game.
That´s true. During the week the performance is much better than now for example. I think the whole problem are their servers. Directly after a patch or an update is unplayable like it is mostly at the weekend.
Game is indeed unplayable now. I move like wading through syrup, I crash on logging in. I crash on entering my hideout. I crash on entering a map. I crash on checking inventory. I crash on whatever...
"
Dannibal wrote:
Game is indeed unplayable now. I move like wading through syrup, I crash on logging in. I crash on entering my hideout. I crash on entering a map. I crash on checking inventory. I crash on whatever...
Got my first h/o dc today. And then another one. And I have this dc problem since 3.0 (dx9 is unplayable for me since then), but with cities and some maps mostly. My ISP is fine tho.
every single time i tried to go fight an elder's guardian i get path of exile has stopped working. it's getting old now. i love playing the game but that will be changing soon as it's impossible to enjoy with this happening.
I love how the Devs just ignore this issue and its getting worse by the day, people cant load instances and when they do the next one will fail and get you back to cero.

Fix it godammit.
"
Aulay wrote:
This game is unplayable right now...

Got this "Abnormal disconnect: An unexpected disconnection occurred." - error every two or so minutes. Sometimes even after login in and walking around a few seconds...

I quote myself from another thread. Maybe this helps. Maybe not. Probably not.

Just as I was finally having fun with this game, this happens... ;_;
Same problems with loading game and changing zones.
Looking at the thread, first thing I see is 73 pages of complaints about an issue that is clearly NOT something players can do anything about. I have seen every possible "solution" that players have come up with, yet the problems persist. -> Looks at staff responses: .

Why is there a forum with huge threads like this if staff won't even respond to ANYTHING? Even a simple answer like "We're looking into it guys, hopefully it will be fixed soon" would be enough for most players.

Give us something GGG. The game is awesome, but UNPLAYABLE (for a lot of people). Meaning you will lose new and older players if this continues. Frankly shameful that a game this big with such an awesome community does not get the attention it deserves from the staff.

Peace.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info