Constant disconnects when loading zones

i just made a post about this issue as well , my only solution is using vpn , its very frustrating to be having to pay for a 12$ vpn subscription every month only for POE , this issue doesnt happen with any other game
i am from egypt and this issue caused everyone i know who tried out POE in my country to stop playing after 1 day.
"
nightwishn wrote:
i just made a post about this issue as well , my only solution is using vpn , its very frustrating to be having to pay for a 12$ vpn subscription every month only for POE , this issue doesnt happen with any other game
i am from egypt and this issue caused everyone i know who tried out POE in my country to stop playing after 1 day.

Have you tried any of the free vpn's? I imagine the paid ones have a faster connection but some of the free ones aren't too bad. $12 a month is kinda steep for a vpn to be honest.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
go to your properties and type --noasync to your target

Example:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile.exe" --noasync
If you Stuck in Loading Screen Just Change Server in Login screen . Cause sometimes they have problem with that :) Enjoy Lads
*tosses hat into ring*

Yeah I am getting this a lot lately. Definitely spurred by some serious server issues. I am on an SSD so not using -noasync but I'll give that a try. *sigh*

Nice 0 staff responses tho. That stings a bit. Sure you're not gonna fix it in 5 minutes but there is very little clarity here. Being denied the game at various points really blows. It has me nearly quitting this and the last league multiple times because the game is so UNBEARABLE at times. Honestly.

GGG you either have a bunch of "༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GGG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ" when this is responded to and not shrugged off with a "gimme an MTR" or a "we understand and are listening"

OR with the current non-response you get... well... this thread of heartfelt complaints
GGG will contact you instantly if you want to buy something and have a question. Blazing fast indeed. GGG will NEVER contact you about a problem.

It took 3 emails to get them to respond after i furnished them with all the info they wanted. "So sorry, out staff is very busy, not help can be given."

As the Brits say I got the ole "Piss Off" from them.
This has been an ongoing issue for me here and there for almost a year now with little to no indication of any progress being made to solve this. Almost EVERY time i load the game for the first time i get a DC and then sometimes on zone changes. Its extremely annoying, please do something about this. I lost many maps to not being able to get back to my hideout before the map timed out, fuck this.

It would be nice if portals to maps would not be substracted TRYING to connect to an instance but actually GETTING there.
Being vomited out by the game till all portals are lost or to be forced to log out until they are lost is really frustrating.

And no - it´s neither my connection nor my PCs fault as I don´t have it in any other game.

Tried the 64bit client yesterday, because I read somewhere this could be a solution to the abnormal disconnect error.

Guess what? Surprise! It wasn't...
First it seemed to work. I could play for like ten minutes before getting disconnected again...

Well, should look into Grim Dawn again I think.
"
OlliPeh wrote:
Tried the 64bit client yesterday, because I read somewhere this could be a solution to the abnormal disconnect error.

Guess what? Surprise! It wasn't...
First it seemed to work. I could play for like ten minutes before getting disconnected again...

Well, should look into Grim Dawn again I think.

Since the game stopped working a couple weeks ago I've been playing a lot of grim dawn. An excellent game with NO LAG AND DISCONNECTIONS.

Of course it's a different kind of game but it grand to play after poe's shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info