Constant disconnects when loading zones

still have unexpected disconnections but it's less regular then before the patch. the game became laggy since...
doesn't work
i am getting DC at The Ravaged Square Act 10 all the time
3.0 worked beautifully, 3.0.1 makes the game unplayable. Load times to start the game are 10+ times longer, and most of the time I get disconnect and have to restart the game. When I can eventually play, load screens are a coin fliå whether I can play or if I get disconnected. When I do not get diconnected, I can for certain rely on a huge amount of lag.

Why are you silent on this? That's what pisses people off. SAY SOMETHING, even if it is only "we are looking into the problem and appreciate your patience".
Last edited by 156Thelema on Aug 18, 2017, 11:20:13 AM
my peronal experience:

dx11 simply doesnt work
you cant alt-tab without the game crashing
switching zones sends you to login screen (unexpected disconnection or some bullshit error message) more often then it successfully loads the zone, as you have to load at least 2 times (from city/hideout to zone, then again from there to next zone where you hope to find a new waypoint, if there is one) before you find a new waypoint advancing in the game is almost impossible, labyrinth is completely out

dx9ex is only slightly better
you have shitty graphics and people complain about lag, works okay for me thou because i cant play on maximum settings anyway
but the game crashes randomly from time to time, simply freezes and windows pops up a "poe.exe has stopped working" note...but if you are quick you can restart the game and your instance is still open...not every time but quite often...so progress can be made...also its absolutely possible to clear 3-4 zones without crashing...
for people running rare maps or trying labyrinth this is still a total disaster
as far as i could notice for now, the bigger the zones, the more crashes, act7 was okay, act8 is annoying, seems to get worse...
also i have read that this problem is more or maybe only existent for summoners and scorching ray users, i am the latter, so there seems to be an issue...

that idiotic patch did absolutely nothing, these problems exist since 2 weeks and no one cares...
The Patch 3.0.1 fixed it for me!
Loading time between zones are nearly the same as before but the connection is no longer interrupted. After a few hours of playing I had none disconnects when changing the zone.

Playing on Windows 7, Windowed fullscreen, DX11 with Multithreading and only "--require-launch" as start parameter. (Germany, Frankfurt gateway)
Last edited by PitGER on Aug 18, 2017, 12:54:16 PM
tried also everything, still the same issue...
It's actually worse now! On top of the frequent disconnection while changing zones, often it will do the same when selecting a character. GGG, I think you're gonna start losing money here. Isnt that incentive enough to get it sorted (or at least give feedback)
GGG pls respond...
This is really crazy
I'm also experiencing those disconnect since 3.0.1

I've never had those before. It mostly happens in big areas
CET (@GMT+1)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info