Bandit Troubles

Bump.
"
Nostrum wrote:
The problem is not solved in the patch.
Neither for the characters, that had a broken quest (bandits' talismans didn't drop) nether for those that had received +2 skill points, regardless of previous choice.

can confirm
they just removed the Bandit fix from 3.0.1 patch notes.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Yes. And i hate the fact that they just don't give any further information why it was not in the patch and when to expect it. As the league does not make me too happy this time i considered playing standard but it is joke without working skill point allocation.
"
_DarkMan_ wrote:
Yes. And i hate the fact that they just don't give any further information why it was not in the patch and when to expect it. As the league does not make me too happy this time i considered playing standard but it is joke without working skill point allocation.

Bad Joke GGG
This is disrespect to your users and supporters.
And yes we play standard leagues as well!
Last edited by Nostrum on Aug 18, 2017, 5:14:22 PM
"
These patch notes may still be subject to change prior to 3.0.1 being deployed. When we start the countdown for this deployment, we'll include any updated patch notes in the Patch Notes forum.

From the announcement of the patch notes.

And you won't get anyone from GGG to say when to expect it. As can be seen by the over-reactions already, the shit storm when something doesn't happen is even worse than the original problem. It'll get fixed when it gets fixed.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

I have the same problem. Since the quest was marked "Abandoned" I used the recipe to earn Eramir's favor and upon using it, it said " you already have Eramir's favor"

But I didn't get any points. Also, I sided with Oak originally two years ago, so it's not possible that I had Eramir's favor already.

Please fix, I need those points!

I'm Left of Right and far Right of Left.
"

I have the same problem. Since the quest was marked "Abandoned" I used the recipe to earn Eramir's favor and upon using it, it said " you already have Eramir's favor"

But I didn't get any points. Also, I sided with Oak originally two years ago, so it's not possible that I had Eramir's favor already.

Please fix, I need those points!

Open your chat box and type /passives. Check if you have 2 points listed for deal with the bandits. If you do but you think you are missing 2 passives then compare the passives list with the Wiki and see what you are missing.
Did anybody check if it's poosible to use a book of reform two times to change the reward and change it back? I fear it wont because you need skill points to change to a reward that doesn't come from Eramir.
I encounter same problem... GM need to do something ..thread is release but didnt fix anything..bad things is we dont have Online inquiry...we need to wait GM to read ...it seem almost few weeks...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info