Bandit Troubles

"
Kieren_GGG wrote:

It's not a simple fix unfortunately, and checks are being done to ensure it corrects this problem (as well as others) and there's no unintended behaviour. If this all goes well then we hope to get it out in the next patch.

I mean, I know enough about coding to understand that it would not be a simple fix (although definitely not enough to claim that I would know how to go about fixing it).

That doesn't change the fact that we could all see Xbox getting major attention right after release, while we're sitting around on a bug that affects such a big portion of the playerbase (probably more players than Xbox has overall, and definitely more players who paid money than Xbox had) which was even completely ignored for a while.

This is the kind of thing that makes a person extremely bitter, so you'll have to excuse me if I express my disappointment openly.

But as always, I criticise hoping to be proven wrong. Having low expectations that are surpassed feels a lot better than having high expectations that are completely crushed.

Good luck with this and all other difficult to approach bugs. Sincerely.
Still waiting for GGG to admit that they made mistakes and actually work on fixing them.

You'll find me when pigs start flying.
This bug is fixed to me now.
Not for my Standard characters. :(
Just to update (if anyone cares): the bug is now fixed for me. The necessary procedure was not immediately obvious, but freeing up two passive skill points allowed my characters to obtain and use Eramir's books.
Last edited by BellonaAgain on Oct 13, 2017, 1:36:06 PM
Hello,

I still have a problem with the quest "The bandit lord Kraityn". I cant finish the quest because i have finished the "Deal with the bandits" one.

How can i finish the first one ?
not for my Standard Character - still buggy
Same Issue, almost a year later...
Has anyone a way to solve this issue? I would really like to get this Oak buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info