Bandit Troubles

Ok this one is weird. on one of my characters, Mustard_Nuts, i had a respec which i used then i went to go meet eramir for the bandit respec.
act 2 however showed that the bandit quest was currently underway, and more specifically that i was already trying to aid Oak.

that wasn't the rewards i wanted though, so i went to visit Kraityn to see if i could go aid him (what i actually want). to my dismay i immediately started fighting him upon visiting him. i didn't want to kill him though so i portaled out.
i went to go set things straight with oak. since i don't want to side with him i decided i'll kill him, then maybe i can side with kraityn and give him oaks amy. i kill him and it says i killed the bandit lord oak. all seems well.

at this point i went to go visit kraityn but he was dead! i didn't even fight him or hit him once, just portaled out, then when i went back to visit him he was dead after i killed oak.
i went back to town and it turns out i killed the bandit lords, and the quest finished off saying i opted for the 2 passive points.............................
WHICH I DIDN'T EVEN RECEIVE

things about this are all fucked up.
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2018, 10:56:56 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Similar problem, only with Oak - quest is uncompleted but other bandits after killing dont drop amulets
Yeah, same thing happened to me. I didn't get the bandit respec on my characters, and then I was forced to pick Eramir. At this point, I'm faced with having to pay 20x regrets on every character for the respec.

I really don't get what GGG finds so hard about doing things properly for Standard players. I don't get why I'm forced to play the league before testing any character just because they fucked things up. And I definitely don't get why there's been no response to this issue, when there's already other bug reports on it.
Still waiting for GGG to admit that they made mistakes and actually work on fixing them.

You'll find me when pigs start flying.
Same with me! gah, I didnt even get any quest reward for this
UnoIIIup Level 93 Chieftain

Can confirm with multiple characters. Bandit quest is open, still have to collect amulets which DO NOT DROP. Eramir does NOT provide the option to re-think choice and/or to get the +2 skill point book even when killing the bandit assigned to (in my case, that was Oak).
"
UnoIIIup wrote:

Can confirm with multiple characters. Bandit quest is open, still have to collect amulets which DO NOT DROP. Eramir does NOT provide the option to re-think choice and/or to get the +2 skill point book even when killing the bandit assigned to (in my case, that was Oak).

Same here.

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!
Similar problem, only with Oak - quest is uncompleted but other bandits after killing dont drop amulets
I have a similar issue.
I have completeed the bandit quest and have the skill points and Apex from Eramir, however my quest tracker says I still need to speak to Oak.

edit: upon entering the Vaal Ruins the quest tracker has corrected itself.
Last edited by cr0s1s on Aug 5, 2017, 7:59:21 AM
"
UnoIIIup wrote:

same here :/
"
xMustard wrote:
Ok this one is weird. on one of my characters, Mustard_Nuts, i had a respec which i used then i went to go meet eramir for the bandit respec.
act 2 however showed that the bandit quest was currently underway, and more specifically that i was already trying to aid Oak.

that wasn't the rewards i wanted though, so i went to visit Kraityn to see if i could go aid him (what i actually want). to my dismay i immediately started fighting him upon visiting him. i didn't want to kill him though so i portaled out.
i went to go set things straight with oak. since i don't want to side with him i decided i'll kill him, then maybe i can side with kraityn and give him oaks amy. i kill him and it says i killed the bandit lord oak. all seems well.

at this point i went to go visit kraityn but he was dead! i didn't even fight him or hit him once, just portaled out, then when i went back to visit him he was dead after i killed oak.
i went back to town and it turns out i killed the bandit lords, and the quest finished off saying i opted for the 2 passive points.............................
WHICH I DIDN'T EVEN RECEIVE

things about this are all fucked up.

That's exactly how the bandits went for me in standard on an existing character. I was opting to help oak, as I previously did (so the quest state was already at that point). So I visited Kraityn first. Spoke to him, no choice whatsoever. Fight began instantly. No worries wanted to kill him anyways. Dead on the floor, no amulet, no quest progress. Same for Alira. No nothing. So I go and visit Oak. Killed him. Quest progresses. Eramir rewards me with two skill points, which I also didn't recieve :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info