Bandit Troubles

"
In case you haven't noticed, 3.0 has been around for the massive duration of entire two days...

They did have a beta remember where they were supposed to notice this sort of stuff and fix it. So yea was longer than 2 days.
Beta only included new characters, that were also completely wiped after it was over. This issue is specific to older characters made still in 2.6 and before, no way they could have tested that in beta.

Looking at how enormous the expansion is, I'd say the bugs reported so far are relatively minor and it seems they did a good job avoiding any large-scale disasters... I've seen much larger developers do a lot messier updates.
I have the same bug :( ... waiting for a fix (I hope).
For the rest, a real pleasure this update :)
Similar bug here: I've talked with Eramir and he gave no reward, in fact, I have the quest complete in my log (saying that I've killed all bandits, having my 2 points), but I have also an active quest about take side with Kraityn. Should I wait for a fix? Because I'm afraid to allocate points in this situation.
"
Beta only included new characters, that were also completely wiped after it was over. This issue is specific to older characters made still in 2.6 and before, no way they could have tested that in beta.

Looking at how enormous the expansion is, I'd say the bugs reported so far are relatively minor and it seems they did a good job avoiding any large-scale disasters... I've seen much larger developers do a lot messier updates.

Ahhh nice, one of these I don't have a problem so everything is fine guys! ;)

This is a bug report forum I don't even see why st*censored*s like you should enter a thread like this and turn it into a "discussion"? Who the fuck cares about the things you have seen from larger developers, people come here to report bugs.

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Fix this please!
We need this fix plz.

First there was fail with SSF progress migration. We waited 3.0 to restore it. Now 3.0. is up and progress restored, but bandits are broken. I even don't have enough currency on SSF to create the book myself.

One week of play is spoiled :-(
I think you can't even respec using the book since the quest is now bugged (at least for old characters) and cannot be completed.
i can complete the quest by killing all, not tested to craft the book yet
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Nothing on this??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info