Bandit Troubles

I have a similar problem with getting Oak's reward for my highest level character (I haven't even tried out my other characters since FoO came out). I kill Kraityn and Alira, but no amulets drop. According to the quest tracker, the quest is still open (although it does register that I want to help Oak).

ETA for clarity:

The character in question is L 90 in Standard, and this happened after the skills were reset.
Last edited by BellonaAgain on Aug 11, 2017, 5:09:26 AM
got the 2 points from eramir, but when helping oak, alira and kraityn won't drop the questitems...
"es wird zeit, dass ich die welt von ihrem laster und dem makel meines seins befreie." sprach er und zog von dannen, in der hoffnung ewige erlösung durch seinen baldigen tod zu erfahren.

ign: Hans_die_Wurst
Same problem here. My quest with Kraityn was already started and as I wanted that reward I went and killed the other 2 but I didn't get any amulets which results in me not being able to complete my quest.

If I could figure out how to upload the screenshot of the bug report I would :(
Last edited by Explodium on Aug 5, 2017, 6:06:12 PM
Another person here having trouble with the bandit lords quest on a level 91 Marauder beserker. quest shows completed and that I helped Oak yet talking to either eramire or Oak gives me neither quest reward. tried killing alira and Kraiten again then talking to Oak but Alira and Kraiten dont drop quest reward items. I am assuming because the quest already shows complete. talking to Oak after killing the other two still didnt give me the Oak quest reward nor does talking to eramire give me the two passive points.
still no progress
"
BellonaAgain wrote:
I have a similar problem with getting Oak's reward for my highest level character (I haven't even tried out my other characters since FoO came out). I kill Kraityn and Alira, but no amulets drop. According to the quest tracker, the quest is still open (although it does register that I want to help Oak).

Same here with my high level char, no amulet drop.
Last edited by AVATARAT1 on Aug 6, 2017, 4:22:25 AM
I faced the same problem after the update. My character Crimson_Dance is now at level 85. I passed all the additional quests, for which points were awarded skills and at the moment 85 level distributed 105 skill points, that is, at level 100 I will have 120 skill points, and not 122. The quest with the bandits after the update was completed in favor of Eramira, that is, I had to get 2 extra points of skill. However, after the upgrade, I started the quest to help the oak. I killed an oak, thus failing the quest, however, I did not get any 2 skills, the quest is considered complete, but there is no reward. It turns out that now I need to spend 20 regrets per character. I hope that the GGG will notice and in the near future they will post a bug, allowing them to adequately pass this quest to the old characters.
I faced the same problem after the update. My character Закуси dont resive 2 passive points!
Tried on 2 of my characters in standard i got the same issue, don't wanna try with anymore as i don't wanna be without bandit rewards on all my chars.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info