Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath and the Harbinger League launch tomorrow!

Hi BEX
just need a quick explaination , do we patch the torrent on the beta client or the old client , and can we paste the beta client to the old client (if thats what we will use ) to save some download
"
IgRaMzApIvU wrote:
Wtf is this 10gb patch. Even if I start downloading now i wont be able to play till tomorrow. Ty ggg Like every league I must start last one. Last league had problems with download too. Just fkng great.

I... I don't know how you think a huge expansion works in terms of data...
"
y562565 wrote:
Hi BEX
just need a quick explaination , do we patch the torrent on the beta client or the old client , and can we paste the beta client to the old client (if thats what we will use ) to save some download

Using the Beta client won't help much as since we launched Beta we've re-exported the art files to make them smaller.
Surprised there's no update on the ETA for the supporter packs.

Any ballpark estimate of when they'll be ready?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
I... I don't know how you think a huge expansion works in terms of data...

Dude check my internet speed. Its fkng 100kb/s at top. How tf you think I will play this even in next week? They could've told us it will be this big I would have bought faster speed or call my int operater to gimme more speed -.-.-..-.-.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by IgRaMzApIvU on Aug 4, 2017, 3:19:43 AM
So there is a torrent, but it doesn't work for steam that doesn't help a lot of people at all, nearly the entire group of south african's i know play this game over the steam client not the stand alone :(
"
y562565 wrote:

The beta client is 'useless' now (or whenever they shutdown its server(s)). The beta package could be used as base for the regular update patching (not torrent), but it's stated that this is even less usefull because of large changes between beta data and 3.0 live data.

so, either: fully DL the torrent and replace the files in the 'old' client (after realm gone down), and expect another update of 1-3GB then while downtime to be ready -
or: just make the full update from 'old' to FoO while downtime (expected: ~7GB)
Beta client and data can be deleted/uninstalled tonight (or earlier if you no longer use it).
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
my wife left me
Clayshaper is best shaper
See ya guys in 2 days after I download 10gb.

50kbps download speed.

Somebody buy me new pc and internet plz. I play on 19 years old pc ffs
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by IgRaMzApIvU on Aug 4, 2017, 3:23:44 AM
Bex or communuty need help for torrent with so you'll need to copy it into your actual install folder once the patching server is up . i cant find this folder thanks for help me first time i use that !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info