Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath and the Harbinger League launch tomorrow!

So excited...
... but damn, so many choices: what to do, what to play - still not sure...
Fully hyped, can't wait t start! But just once you could start a league at a more convenient time for EU players. Saturday is a leg day, because I don't want to be a weak fuck, so by the time I start playing Havoc and co already will be level 98.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
4am in the morning is ... terrible
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
I wish I would be living in Australia or NZ, man - 10pm. Wasn't it 9pm for central europe sometime? Or is this because we have this stupid summertime in Germany? I hate that! :)

well, 10pm is quite late for a release. But anyway, I am looking forward to it :)

and wow
"
pro2017 wrote:
4am in the morning is ... terrible

This is really bad :/
Last edited by Zalkortis on Aug 4, 2017, 3:48:01 AM
This is finally happening!!!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Just downloaded a 50GB game. This patch is puny.
I'm going sleep soon and will be ready when it's online -.-
Well in germany it will be 10 pm on friday, acceptable to me :]
Last edited by Goremanslizer on Aug 4, 2017, 4:01:52 AM
"
Maliffic wrote:
So there is a torrent, but it doesn't work for steam that doesn't help a lot of people at all, nearly the entire group of south african's i know play this game over the steam client not the stand alone :(

I have steam version of PoE and the standalone version of PoE in the same directory. I just added the standalone launcher to steam version and all works just fine and smooth. The only difference in files is that launcher exe that is separated anyway and some dll's but there is no problem to run steam and standalone version using same files. So torrent file should work just fine with steam version of the game.
It's like waiting for midnight in New Years Eve. :)

Scion and Harbinger blue eyes - here I come.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info