Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath and the Harbinger League launch tomorrow!

"
DirgeInferno wrote:
Sorry for question. But where do i find the torrent link? I work until the lauch pretty much and i would like to download it now :3

The post says:

"
You can find the torrent here (https://www.pathofexile.com/public/PoE-3.0.0-preseed.torrent). This torrent only includes the GGPK file, so you'll need to copy it into your actual install folder once the patching server is up, no earlier than three hours before The Fall of Oriath launches.
"
marvisnguyen wrote:
When will you guys release the Harbinger supporter pack?

Yea, please show us the new packs!
Thanks for the torrent file!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
PogChamp
Hey Bex,
just a bit of clarification.

You have stated that the PATCH SIZE is 7.1gb. You have then stated the torrent will be bigger than the actual patch in regards to download size. The torrent itself only seems to be 7gb to download?

So how much actual patching from current version of client to the actual 3.0 version?
Does the torrent work for steam client?
The only thing that bothers me is that they have not sorted out the dx11 game crash on AMD cards yet, mine is still crashing on character load on the beta.
I need the loot filter info for the new sounds! That's probably the thing I'm excited for most...right after the removal of cruel and merc (RIP).

Thanks for making the best game I've ever played...I was refreshing the page waiting for the new supporter packs. I can't recall ever being this excited for a game...maybe the launch of Diablo 3 but we all know what a giant pile of shit that turned out to be.

Also, when can we get a guided arrow skill? Or a shield bash? I'm not sure how shield bash would scale, damage-wise, but let's make it happen! It's all I really have left on my "want list" now.
So hype!!
I've been trying to find an answer to this everywhere but how many character slots do you get by default? I need to know so I know if I need to buy more or not, lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info