Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath and the Harbinger League launch tomorrow!

"
Khan1105 wrote:
1st - thank you GGG for the upgrade to our PoE experience

Anyone know what will be the patch size for Steam client update?
I'm kinda lost on is it 7GB or 3GB??

Thx

Can't wait to get exiled tonight!! :D

they said 7gb is the torrent which also has to download the existing game files thus making the download bigger. normal one should be around 3
so excited ^^
Where is the Harbinger supporter pack?
"
Inferius90 wrote:
Where is the Harbinger supporter pack?

GGG has said in this thread they aren't coming on release, but coming 'Soon'.
I do appreciate you, americans, taking a toll on your traffic quota, and i do realise, that steam could be worse than 100 kbps, but for the love of god, can someone start seeding from a real connection?

edit - wow, you, guys, make me start thinking that yelling at the monitor really works! Damn thing jumped to 12 mbps almost immediately and is still climbing!
Last edited by Mordewolt on Aug 4, 2017, 11:57:43 AM
Harbinguer supporter packs = ?

I'm very curious. :D
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
so let me understand that with the torrent i should replace my 12gb with the 7gb downloaded one. its that it?
yeet
Am I supposed to just overwrite the previous "Content.ggpk" file with the new one?

The old file is 9.7 GB while the new one is only 8.2 GB - I don't want to risk ruining my entire installation on launch day.
"
Am I supposed to just overwrite the previous "Content.ggpk" file with the new one?

The old file is 9.7 GB while the new one is only 8.2 GB - I don't want to risk ruining my entire installation on launch day.

So... the with the new Acts and enemy models and textures that its 2gb less than before, im not computer scientific, but i know thats a wrong procedure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info