Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath and the Harbinger League launch tomorrow!

"
willeke wrote:
sounds like today fall of oriath will launch and tomorrow harbringer league? is this correct?

No. It ALL starts today
"
willeke wrote:
sounds like today fall of oriath will launch and tomorrow harbringer league? is this correct?

from the first post on the first page

"This expansion launches alongside The Harbinger League in less than 14 hours as of the time of this news post. "
You did a great job with the new content, thanks for revising a progression formula that grew stale and creating environments, skills, music, and everything else to make this happen.
"
DarkRaiderZA wrote:
Added 10 Gbit/s seed for you guys.

Currently only uploading at 5MB/s though

Hero!

venezuelan internet is so shit, this morning i had 0.20mbs down while i pay for 10mb. called those fuckers and now downloading at 7mbs, according to my calculations it should be done 1 hour before patching time :D
I dont want to have it all. I just want to have enough.

That small girl is me. Trampoline is 3.0
Cat name is energy shield, he is bit struggling on 3.0

I have a lot of fun :)
something wrong with server up times
if i set gmt+2 in account settings, server up time is 10pm
if i set gmt+3, server up time is 12am, should be 11pm
Last edited by Sonidox on Aug 4, 2017, 10:54:33 AM
Lets get it
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I <3 U
"
Dranzell wrote:
"
Deliverme wrote:
First league/expansion I was not excited for since I started playing almost two years ago.

I hope to be proven wrong, but honestly... not rushing home, not taking time off... will play it when I get around to it

Thanks for all the nerfs

Found the CI only player.

I would say my builds were split about half life vs CI. CI needed to be nerf, but I think that removal of vaal pact from ES was sufficient. At the very least a sufficient starting point. Removing roughly 30% of overall ES value is awful.

But, no my main qualms are: Utterly destroying damage, while at the same time raising the shit out of boss health, and lowering density of popular maps.

I want a fast paced game. I dont want to be forced away from open maps, into shitty back tracking layouts, and then skipping the boss, because the reward vs risk/time investment isnt there.

But hey, thanks for playing.
The torrent doesn't start for me, what is going on? It doesn't connect to any Seeds....

Other torrents work just fine, just this one doesn't seem to work.
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Aug 4, 2017, 11:07:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info