[3.2 Viable] Sidefx Cthulhu Arrow (CA) Destroy Shaper and Elder Maps!

If you plan on making a life build, will it still be trickster or would you make something else?
EU Gmt+1

Jag gillar fisk
Last edited by callmescootaloo on Dec 10, 2017, 7:41:46 PM
"
If you plan on making a life build, will it still be trickster or would you make something else?

The life version is trickster as well, we will post the new update soon. been very busy
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"

The life version is trickster as well, we will post the new update soon. been very busy

Hi, i am now lvl 60 with your Trickster CA build. Should i now follow your PoB Link for ES Build or should i wait to put further Points in the tree until the life build ist updated.

Will life be the way to go? Or is it just a alternative? Will life or ES be the way to go?

btw. i fkn love this build. i am melting everything in my way without any probs. I am amazed by the dmg output it has even on a low lvl 6L shortbow.

Does the min-max dmg from the bow influence the dmg over time in any way?

greetings
- delete
Last edited by duabijitelur on Dec 11, 2017, 10:37:28 AM
for the bow is +3 the best right?
"
duabijitelur wrote:
for the bow is +3 the best right?

yes the bow crafting in the guide is still BIS bow unless you somehow get a +3 bow with ELDER/SHaper mods 2
Hey !

Is your life version still a thing ?

I started Abyss with this build, levelling was easy, and now mapping feels good.

I was wondering about a life based version, due to recent changes to ES. Needed your advices as creator of the build.

I'm waiting for it :)

"
Werynn wrote:
Hey !

Is your life version still a thing ?

I started Abyss with this build, levelling was easy, and now mapping feels good.

I was wondering about a life based version, due to recent changes to ES. Needed your advices as creator of the build.

I'm waiting for it :)

Yes it is! Sorry for the delay, I have been super busy w/ work and my Frostblades guide. I will do my best to get the info posted for the life version so that way people can at least get to switching over. It's looking like the life version is stronger.
Yea it's my opinion too, think life will be better. But that also means to change the quiver, belt, ammy... Pretty much every thing, maybe some new uniques could fit the build too. I'm gonna take a look at it, and test things up.

I'll let you know of my opinions if you agree.

See ya !
Waiting for life version.

#Hype

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info