[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

"
Graiaule wrote:
I'll say when I added CWDT-IC-Increased duration, that made a huge reduction to my feelings of squishiness.

It'd be interesting for people to compare Kaom's chest versus a good ~150 life chest with immortal call.

Since I've never been able to afford a Kaom's, I haven't tried to compare...

Yes, i´m testing atm CWDT+IC+IDURATION+EFFICACY

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Just kill Elder and his guardian -- DEATHLESSS!!!!!!
In the first phase all guardian lives less than 2 second
guardian - 2 t10 , 1 t8 , 1 t5
elder - t7
"
mangalower wrote:
Just kill Elder and his guardian -- DEATHLESSS!!!!!!
In the first phase all guardian lives less than 2 second
guardian - 2 t10 , 1 t8 , 1 t5
elder - t7

Gz!! You have 6232eHP and 21K dps (+ 1500INT) :-)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Can this work as a leaguestarter build ?
"
Ael00 wrote:
Can this work as a leaguestarter build ?

Yeah, key items are cheap. Just make sure to level with sunder and decide if you want some easier leveling by taking melee nodes at start and respec later.
Elder Vid T9 shaped Gorge (1 death)

Notes:

No last ascendacy---> -40% more damage
No kaom´s heart---> -1.1K hp

VID

Tooltip at hideout

Spoiler

Gear

Spoiler

Apex of Sacrifice Atziri Deathless

VID

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Dec 14, 2017, 8:53:17 AM
and this, folks, is why i have followed this build in its many forms for......4 leagues now? ^_^
If you feel like you can't tank quite yet (especially without Kaom's, you have free slots anyway) I really recommend trying out Decoy Totem. (can link with increased duration if you want.) Taunt works very good on most bosses except very few special cases, and max level with max quality (u can get 20quality for 1-2c) it can tank quite a few hits while you charge Icestorm in peace.

Works great for those hypermobile enemies too, since they're stuck hitting it instead of running around everywhere.
Yeah about decoy totem. I've considered using that instead of flame golem tbh. Dmg has shot up quite a bit compared to earlier due to cyclopean coil, and its not like the build was ever short on damage. I do feel a bit more squishy than i did other leagues though. Might be worth a try when i get to shaper guardians
Thx you all for replies! I guess I`ll have to play a bit saver then! Iam aiming for Elder guardians/elder himself atm. L`ll see how iam doing there! ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info