[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

I got enfeeble and curse on hit, but looks like its not working..
my curse on hit atm is lvl 11 and enfeeble is 12
is curse triggered by scorching ray or somehow different?
"
civillis wrote:

CWDT lv1 + Curse on Hit + Enfeeble + Ball lightning

When you are damage, CWDT proc. Ball Lightning and those balls curse enemies with Enfeeble

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
civillis wrote:

if youve got it with CWDT and ball lightning, my guess would be your ball lightning is too high, cant see your chars. CWDT Lv1 and ball lightning no higher than Lv4. ball lighting has to trigger the curse on hit, but if its higher lvl than CWDT, it can't since CWDT wouldn't trigger the ball lightning itself.
Last edited by 4ethe1w01f on Dec 13, 2017, 3:16:27 PM
ball lightning is lvl4 q19%
and CWDT is lvl 1.. I see curses but very rarely
then i guess you're not getting hit often enough.
Hey!
So I played this char with more or less fun.I had some struggles while leveling (might be my playstile problems) but now i have almost every necessary item i need (or not?) And at this point iam into tier10maps. I just cant imagine this char doing shaper or even uber atziri. Maybe iam missing something important? For me its just not tanky enaugh (get oneshottet fron tier9 boss with capped resists) Maybe someone could check out my gear and tell me if i miss anything or has other tips what i could do. Thx for reading!
Asides from the ES gear you're using where you could've had armor items i dont see any problems with your gear. I'd guess it's mostly a playstyle issue. We cant just stand in stuff indefinently and expect to survive. Gotta move around a bit when we get into higher tier maps.
Personally i enjoy that. I find it "dull" when you can outgear the game entirely :P
If you're getting 1shotted maybe make sure to always get that vigilant strike up + OOS and maybe add a

Basalt Flask to your kit. I always start bossfights with Basalt+Granite(with extra effect)+Vigilant Strike+OOS. was dying ALOT earlier today, but then Kaoms Heart randomly dropped for me :D Played this last league aswell, and it does feel a wee bit more squishier. Feels like some stuff on the passive tree got shuffled around a bit so we aint reaching as many health nodes. Not sure about that though.
I'll say when I added CWDT-IC-Increased duration, that made a huge reduction to my feelings of squishiness.

It'd be interesting for people to compare Kaom's chest versus a good ~150 life chest with immortal call.

Since I've never been able to afford a Kaom's, I haven't tried to compare...
Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 13, 2017, 8:54:48 PM
"
Graiaule wrote:
I'll say when I added CWDT-IC-Increased duration, that made a huge reduction to my feelings of squishiness.

It'd be interesting for people to compare Kaom's chest versus a good ~150 life chest with immortal call.

Since I've never been able to afford a Kaom's, I haven't tried to compare...

ive done the IC thing before too...

far as the life bit, i looked at some stuff on my standard toon:

a 90 life chest gave 240

a 38% belly gave 680

kaom gave 1345

the 1k diff between a decent-good rare chest and kaom that kel mentions in his gear suggestiuons is about right
Last edited by 4ethe1w01f on Dec 13, 2017, 9:27:13 PM
"
Mapre wrote:
Hey!
So I played this char with more or less fun.I had some struggles while leveling (might be my playstile problems) but now i have almost every necessary item i need (or not?) And at this point iam into tier10maps. I just cant imagine this char doing shaper or even uber atziri. Maybe iam missing something important? For me its just not tanky enaugh (get oneshottet fron tier9 boss with capped resists) Maybe someone could check out my gear and tell me if i miss anything or has other tips what i could do. Thx for reading!

Well, i can only see a big lack of dps in your build, you have only 1.2K INT..you should have 1.5K or 1.6K at end game. And of course, you need to do uber-izaro for last ascendacy.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info