[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

"
shrunn57 wrote:
I'm still enjoying playing this build, but am having a number of frustrations.

Sorry mate, I don't think your issues are caused by anything related to this build. SR vs engine multi-threading? Crashing when you enter the last room in the Burning rage trial? I haven't seen or heard of anything like that. All I can recommend is update your video drivers.
"
Sorry mate, I don't think your issues are caused by anything related to this build. SR vs engine multi-threading? Crashing when you enter the last room in the Burning rage trial? I haven't seen or heard of anything like that. All I can recommend is update your video drivers.

The SR problem is widely reported. Turns on and off like a light with the multithreading setting.

The other problem is completely repeatable for me, and occurs on the server side. Only the trial instance is lost. Obviously not driver related. In any case, my drivers are up to date.
Hi there !
Just hit lvl 87 and got my Kaoms (thanks to a friend) !
I could take some advice on what to upgrade next please :

Thanks !
"
shrunn57 wrote:
"

The SR problem is widely reported. Turns on and off like a light with the multithreading setting.

The other problem is completely repeatable for me, and occurs on the server side. Only the trial instance is lost. Obviously not driver related. In any case, my drivers are up to date.

What are you doing when it crashes? Causing an instance crash just by entering the room sounds really odd. Are you using some kind of a customized version of the build? Your characters are hidden, but perhaps it's something that you added that was not in the build originally?
"
Akalamiammiam wrote:
Hi there !
Just hit lvl 87 and got my Kaoms (thanks to a friend) !
I could take some advice on what to upgrade next please :
Spoiler

Thanks !

Clarity?? CWDT - Leap Slam?? I'm not sure what's going on there.

Your gear is OK. Int crafted belt would be a way to upgrade, although it won't be easy to find that much resist (perhaps on rings?). The boots are nice, but you cannot enchant these, so finding enchantable boots would be another idea.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 26, 2017, 9:00:52 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Update:

(5MB gif)
Spoiler

It was never one of my goals. I've stopped at many levels to do various things for the challenges, kill dangerous stuff that's not good for leveling, make videos, etc. But xp is so easy in this league! Path of Beachhead! :)

So yeah, lv 100 and 40/40 challenges done on my own without buying any. I knew this build could do everything, but now it's official.

grats for this.

But its a big problem there :-(
I dont like group playing. And only if i have 5 beachhead maps i look for a group and do only beachhead than.
But for me as a solo player this is always a big frustration. they dont took all things i normaly took. they run brainless through the map dont opening boxes dont wait to took orbs other then ex and chaos and so on. So i HATE this runs.
but its the only way to go. the bug with soloing this map isnt gone and it crashs the 2 maps i tried last week.

Thats the biggest failure of this build or from ggg. They cant fix it.

beside this its a really fun and extremly effective build.
and if you dont buy a challenge

HOW in the WORLD did you the perandus trove and essence challange without buying.

i made hundreds of perandus mods in legacy and til now 85 zana mods and never found a perandus trove.
Still have 8 hysteria but not the other 2 essences.

if that persist i must buy this only to get the 36.

last leage i also bought the trove because also that leage was extremly long and i made over 500 legacy maps i dont have a perandus trove.

Hello. I'm 87 and my life is 5425 with kaom's and average damage (tootip) shows 4187 and Int is 1082
I'm wodering if this is average for this build or low.
I'm looking for gloves and belt but I'm not sure it will boost much damage for now.

ps. Aspect of carnage is not done yet (always died in trap)
"
Daydreaming5 wrote:

Hello. I'm 87 and my life is 5425 with kaom's and average damage (tootip) shows 4187 and Int is 1082
I'm wodering if this is average for this build or low.
I'm looking for gloves and belt but I'm not sure it will boost much damage for now.

ps. Aspect of carnage is not done yet (always died in trap)

Just my two cents: because you have old Pyre ring, change cold to fire gem to controlled destruction, and if you have Avatar keystone respec it, this will add about 1500-2000 dps
"
and if you dont buy a challenge

HOW in the WORLD did you the perandus trove and essence challange without buying.

i made hundreds of perandus mods in legacy and til now 85 zana mods and never found a perandus trove.
Still have 8 hysteria but not the other 2 essences.

if that persist i must buy this only to get the 36.

last leage i also bought the trove because also that leage was extremly long and i made over 500 legacy maps i dont have a perandus trove.

I actually explained how I did the Trove and the rare essence in a reply to you a few pages ago (fixed link) :)

Beachhead is a group map. Just like Poorjoy's but much better. It's done for max xp, not max loot. Don't bother opening chests unless they are directly in your way or picking up any drops except very good ones. And yes, it takes a lot of patience dealing with asshole Pathfinders/Raiders who run at mega speeds and don't wait for the group, etc. The loot from this map is very different from any other map. It's the shards. Exalted shards drop often enough. And sometimes, very rarely, you get this:

I've seen several drop for the groups on my way to lv 100, including 1 for me.

However, if you don't like grouping, Beachhead is too expensive even when it doesn't crash. Going to lv 100 solo takes a thousand of 'Shaped Whatever' maps, ad nauseum. I would not even consider doing that.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 27, 2017, 5:10:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info