[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

[/quote]
Oh great. So if that's SR that's bugged then:
a) you can do Uber Atziri and Beachhead using another channelled skill, just without the nice -24% fire res debuff.

b) HoGM is not possible until they fix SR, as there is no other way for us to kill all the retarded mull_gubben clones. You have to fry them.
[/quote]

what skill would be the best then. I would not try beachhead (i have not one) if i get one and then she crashes
id did some testing with the smash hits in game.

what i dont understand. We can survive uber itzaro, minotaur, the brittle emperor daresso
but NOT vaal in maze map. Its not a problem i only dont understand it.
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Sep 2, 2017, 1:22:05 PM
"
how do you guys get beachhad maps. I used all my harbingers orb (14) on t15 maps and got a bunch of t16 but not one beachhad. Do i something wrong ?

Use any red map (T11+)
+
=
with 15% chance, so about 1/6 success rate

"
what skill would be the best then. I would not try beachhead (i have not one) if i get one and then she crashes

Anything with the Channelling tag. They all give nothing to us. I picked up

just to try. Works fine.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 2, 2017, 2:17:22 PM
"
id did some testing with the smash hits in game.

what i dont understand. We can survive uber itzaro, minotaur, the brittle emperor daresso
but NOT vaal in maze map. Its not a problem i only dont understand it.

You forgot the Shaper Slam ;)

But yes, the Vaal does the biggest single hit in the game. It's a huge physical hit with 50% damage converted to fire. I went a tested it just for fun. Stood near him, only killed adds and waited for the Smash. Fun fact: his aim is terrible! I didn't even blind him, but he missed it several times!

However, when he didn't miss, he 1-shot me. Stationary, with AA, Tukohama, PoF, Granite + Basalt, i.e. I had even more mitigation than against the Shaper. He still hit me for more than 7k with all that. And I remember with the CI version, he would still 1-shot me with 12k ES too.

It's just the way the game is designed. This attack is meant to 1-shot. This boss hits harder than the Shaper himself. But it's extremely easy to dodge. If you fail to dodge it, you deserve to die. )))

"
Fanatisme wrote:
The second curse like temporal chain with Doedres is worth or not? I can cap the res but i lose 200hp and a bit of damage, not sure if double curse is better or not. Any suggestion?

TC is worth using against super fast enemies, e.g. Hydra, especially when she has +speed mods, or the Uber Trio. But in most other situations you are better off with more damage and hp.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 2, 2017, 2:49:40 PM
ah ok

Thanks for the explaining. didnt know you tested it bevore. i dont really need more skillpoints so it tried a few funny things. That was one of that.
Its not a problem to doge but i was curius why a normaly easy boss in a t14 map make so much dmg. But youre right its design of game. Thats the reason i dont play hc in this gamee.
Same with the contructs in this map. If normaly no problem but if i open a door and have really bad ping they all shot on me and bevor i can do something i am dead.

i know it how to get the map. But the 0,25 chance i dont know. Then i have really really bad rng. I used 14 orbs with t 15 maps as a wrote and dont get one single beachhead.
i got a belly now with the ancient orb. when i use them i have 500 life more but loose the 54 int from chest hurts the dmg a lot.

Is this really worth it ? Or is only kaoms worth it?
or do i need it only for shaper
"
i got a belly now with the ancient orb. when i use them i have 500 life more but loose the 54 int from chest hurts the dmg a lot.

Is this really worth it ? Or is only kaoms worth it?
or do i need it only for shaper

I skipped the Belly and went from a rare chest to Kaom's. Mine was 400 hp and that didn't seem to be worth losing 50 Int indeed. It could be worth it for T16/Shaper but I got Kaom's quickly enough and didn't get to try Belly.
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Use any red map (T11+)
+
=
with 15% chance, so about 1/6 success rate

16.7% success rate for streamers and build posters, and way less for normal people 8-). I've gotten exactly one Beachhead map in 16 tries...

Given the orbs are 3c and the Beachhead maps are 15c-18c, 5 or 6 orbs per Beachhead matches your claimed probability. The variance is high, though...
Hello. If i have 3b1r black sun helmet then it can be better using enfeeble setup on helmet, or +1 level will not give a big increase for enfeeble? And if i have + 30% enfeeble effect enchant on helmet, then it works no matter where the gem is inserted?
"
DeathCoreLeo wrote:
Hello. If i have 3b1r black sun helmet then it can be better using enfeeble setup on helmet, or +1 level will not give a big increase for enfeeble? And if i have + 30% enfeeble effect enchant on helmet, then it works no matter where the gem is inserted?

Enfeeble enchant works no matter where the gem is.

If your Enfeeble is lv 20 then the helmet can make it slightly better against non-bosses (31% LESS damage instead of 30%). However, against the endgame bosses it won't be even 1% because they mitigate curses. And if you have a 21/20 Enfeeble then 1 more level won't make any difference at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info