[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

"
有田春雪 wrote:
hey guy, I am a player who try your build,can you help me whith my build ,my build have a big problem, t1 can make me die 10+ timm。

This is a leech build. You leech more when you do more damage. Your damage increases with intelligence.

Your intelligence is very low; you want at least tier2 int (45 and higher) on all of your rare items.

Look at my character for example.
I wonder why you dont use any blasphemy Aura in this build, way more reliable and you always have about 40% of the mana free
Looks like Elementalist is a good choice again for WI. *hooray*

Can't wait to see your build for Bestiary. =)
Ohhhhh boyyyyy!!!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092310

Hell yeah, the Elementalist is back! Unless they throw something absolutely OP on the Inquisitor, this is the class to go. 95% sure now that it's going to be Elementalist in 3.2.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Feb 25, 2018, 11:01:07 PM
Elementalist eh? Looks strong. Will it have higher damage even without Berserker's 40% more damage buff?
"
Bioazard91 wrote:
I wonder why you dont use any blasphemy Aura in this build, way more reliable and you always have about 40% of the mana free

Requires you to be at close range, misses out on Blind. While this thing is pretty tanky, a big virtue of the build is that you can pretty much hose down the enemy from off screen and have them be dead by the time you get there. Plus, it's more reliable than you'd think - with CWDT 1 + Ball Lightning, you're pretty much guaranteed to get your curse off on anything that hits you.
why do we need Avatar of Fire, maybe just chill enemy?
"
шариф wrote:
why do we need Avatar of Fire, maybe just chill enemy?

Described in the Build Theory section:
"The initial cold damage is converted to fire. This lets us take advantage of both Fire and Cold damage modifiers, which makes it easier to find good jewels and takes fewer tree nodes to achieve good DPS."
Last edited by Windgaming on Feb 26, 2018, 7:29:04 AM
@Kelvynn
Which points would you pick up for elementalist?
The elementalist seems good, for damage is the best option, but halving the life leech will be good?
IGN: Dekron

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info