[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

The two non-totem branches actually make Chieftain look pretty good. We don't care about dealing phys damage, but the rest of it... That would have to be a non-VP build, with ZO ES regen. It was a weak point for my experimental non-VP Inquisitor in 3.0 because regen + weaker leech wasn't enough to tank some of the harder hitting stuff. But the Chieftain will have very decent phys mitigation with endurance charges and taking some phys dmg as fire. Not to mention all strong enemies always covered in Ash with the amount of hits we generate.

So regardless of what they do with the other classes in 3.2, we already have a viable (and interesting) new option: Chieftain.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Feb 16, 2018, 5:11:51 PM
Chieftain is looking really good for use as a Lab Runner.

Death's Door, which is a staple in my lab runners (can't be bled) also gives +1 to Max endurance charges; meaning more fire damage, more life regen, and more phys damage reduction.
We also have that new armor with crab barriers that make you unaffected by bleed.

By the way, did i get it right, that any physical hit will activate ours "additional 2% regen if you receive fire damage"? Cause phys hits have 10% converted into fire and thus we always receive fire damage from phys.
nice guide kelvynn
So pyre with 100% fire (we lose some damage from int and life, regainied in part from covered in ash) or avatar of fire, we will cover all the 1% leech of the old zerk + a lot of bonus for physical defence...
IGN: Dekron
Last edited by gasp10 on Feb 17, 2018, 3:45:55 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
So regardless of what they do with the other classes in 3.2, we already have a viable (and interesting) new option: Chieftain.

Well I hope that there are superior options in 3.2, because I have been playing Chieftain for a YEAR, and I want to use some other character for your build. I will if I have to, but my hope is that the 3.2 Elementalist path can work.

(I always prefer female game characters, so being stuck with big muscle men isn't my style.)
"
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Well I hope that there are superior options in 3.2, because I have been playing Chieftain for a YEAR, and I want to use some other character for your build. I will if I have to, but my hope is that the 3.2 Elementalist path can work.

(I always prefer female game characters, so being stuck with big muscle men isn't my style.)

I'm the same way, but believe me when I say that once Whispering Ice kicks in, it's more than worth it.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nejilex/characters
I killed shaper and uber Azeri , but can not pass the grandmasters, all the stones I use in this Assembly, a second weapon there, but the beam can't kill enemies with shields reflect damage.
Help, what do I do wrong?
"
Nejilex wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nejilex/characters
I killed shaper and uber Azeri , but can not pass the grandmasters, all the stones I use in this Assembly, a second weapon there, but the beam can't kill enemies with shields reflect damage.
Help, what do I do wrong?

If you are having trouble killing 'the gubbens' (the ones that take no damage and use your hits to heal themselves) then check the Boss Guide again and make sure you are not hitting them.

The character in your profile uses the normal setup. You need to use different links. If you use anything that keeps hitting the 'gubben' then you need to stop using that.

Switch to a pure SR weapon with lv 20 gems, similar to the one I posted in the Boss Guide. Don't use CWDT - Ball Lightning. The links I use are posted in the Boss Guide too.
New Hiero looks interesting for this build, or is it just me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info