[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

Kevlynn, what do you use for that mouse pointer? It's visible.
What should I improve next with my gear other than astramentis which im farming towards to right now. I feel like my dps isnt the highest. got all labs done.

Current Int = 1102
Last edited by Kezz123 on Aug 9, 2017, 10:29:26 AM
"
Sure, if you can afford it. The only place I really needed more life on Beta was the Shaper, although in T15-16 having that extra life was very helpful too. I never got to try Belly of the Beast and never found the new T1 life mods on good gear either. It should be all easier here than on Beta, but I'm sure that extra life won't hurt.

Thanks man for the follow up and the video !

I dont have the time to try this build in the league (going for an easy totem build just to farm). But i am levelling a berserker (only 28) in standart so i can use it instead of my old witch. I take my time and want to enjoy the new content before going league.

I dont have the currency on standart to buy a Kaom now but i have a belly and just forgot it! When my char is leveled properly i will try it :) Dunno if kaom worth it because it make the resist hard to get. Thanks a lot :)

That being said do you think a full unique setup is now possible with the new stuff? Also i forgot is it better to wear double legacy perandus or 1 perandus 1 legacy pyre?
---
Last edited by Kelemn on Aug 9, 2017, 10:47:06 AM
hey guys

your tipps was great

bought

and now my res problems are gone and int is much better :-)

only 3 c both

thats great
"
i tried arkali with tanking with doging with anything. but without astramentis i think the dmg isnt big enought. And for the rings and the amulett.
I dont like trading so much. most trader dont replay for an item what is worth an alch.

Without Astramentis you need to start with a 50+ Int amulet (between Int implicit, Int explicit and +All Stats) at lv 39, and then upgrade to a better one (with 60-70 Int) somewhere around lv 65. You can also have some Int on rings. The damage is fine either way, Arakaali doesn't require a quick kill. Just make sure your Icestorm is actually hitting her. She's like Izaro when he's arriving: have to target a nearby spot because you can't cast directly on her. The same goes for Kitava too.

If you need more help, you can always un-private your profile.

"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
Kevlynn, what do you use for that mouse pointer? It's visible.

YoloMouse

GGG is fine with it.

"
Kezz123 wrote:
What should I improve next with my gear other than astramentis which im farming towards to right now. I feel like my dps isnt the highest. got all labs done.

Current Int = 1102

Look for a better body armor. This one has no Int and not a lot of life either.

"
Kelemn wrote:
That being said do you think a full unique setup is now possible with the new stuff? Also i forgot is it better to wear double legacy perandus or 1 perandus 1 legacy pyre?

Full unique? It would be hard to get enough life and resists without rares. Maybe it's possible, but I didn't have time to ponder it yet.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Aug 9, 2017, 12:45:09 PM
i would strongly considering using kaoms roots for this build now, seeing as we're life based, and you dont take the unwavering stance node anymore.
you got stun interrupted so many times in the minotaur video....
while life builds dont get stunned so bad i think it's still pretty detrimental for a build that is channelling and facetank
"
Kelvynn wrote:

YoloMouse

GGG is fine with it.

Thanks alot for this. This is the real mvp post right there. It's hard playing with an invisible cursor!
"
Kelvynn wrote:

"
Graiaule wrote:
Unexpected downside is no one is crafting saintly chainmail or astral plate with int and life, so you have to do that yourself.

Don't bother with that. If you have enough currency for that, just buy Kaom's.

That's one thing I still haven't learned in this game, crafting costs. Kaom's Heart is running at 300c now, where it's 50c per exalt, so 6ex more or less. And you're saying it's cheaper to spend the 6ex than to go craft a good chest. Damn.
T14 yellow volcano with some pretty sick mods done. Still level 79 and haven't done uber lab for the 40% damage. Sitting at 4k life. Build works great. Have like 2-3ex in gear.
Scanned the whole 9 pages of comments and nobody seems to ask the question if this is HC viable in 3.0 LOL. So @Kelvynn, is this still viable as Berserker in HC as life? I saw the video on how bosses feel with the damage in this build in 3.0 but u were playing SC harbinger and "HC" isn't mentioned anywhere in this whole thread lol. I only play HC cuz im an HC elitist obviously but this build is sick and i tried it before so would like to know if i can still do it in HC and how much life im looking at for endgame? Thanks dood.
Msg me in game if u need build help :), 14k+ hours since 2014.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info