[3.0] In-Depth Baron SRS guide. Including without Baron.

Hi again

Second question: the guide mentions the below as suggested links:
CWDT - Immortal Call (inc duration if you can)

But where would this build be getting endurance charges from?
As far as I can see there are no items or passives being used to generate these charges.
What am I missing?²
Ive been trying out zerphis plus blood rage and mom, allows you 800 + life gain per srs cast,

Plus one point in mom i used the magnate since flask charges are important the regen is pretty crazy but you need to link your other skills to cwdt or bm gem.
Last edited by Fhark on Oct 10, 2017, 7:02:52 PM
"
HarryBolls wrote:
Hi again

Second question: the guide mentions the below as suggested links:
CWDT - Immortal Call (inc duration if you can)

But where would this build be getting endurance charges from?
As far as I can see there are no items or passives being used to generate these charges.
What am I missing?²

For your first question, there's also sovereignty in the top left. With these two nodes you can definitely support the skills but it's important to keep them at level one. Immortal call still gives you 0.4s of immunity plus whatever you get from increased duration even with no endurance charges, which is still enough time to pop up an instant flask or gtfo
Thank you Daisy! I missed the 6% on top.

One more question, the Commander of Darkness Ascendary skill states +20% to all elemental resistances for you and your allies when affected by an aura.
I'm running with Hatred and I expected to see +20% in my defense stats for cold/fire/lightning resistance, which isn't the case.

What am I missing?³
Are these 'hidden' resistances not showing in the sheet defences? Is Hatred not a valid aura to trigger the effect?
^^ you link hatred to generosity so it doesnt affect you, haste is normally the aura run which will affect u and sometimes clarity.
Arf, so I was missing something! Thank you Fhark! :)
Hello everyone. I was hoping to get feedback on my build. I'm able to run t15 map no worries but I CANT manage to kill Shaper. Is there something I need to improve or simply change? Is this build even shaper viable :)? I wonder cos I am now in my 4th attempt and I keep on dying miserably. My profile is public if anybody want to have a look on pob.
FYI: I stand at 7.6k life and I use 6 jewels with minions damage, 1 with life and 1 efficient training.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi
Running this build in the Ten-Day Turmoil event.

Going ok so far - only level 77 but enjoying it :)

10 Zombies - SRS - Haste - Hatred - Strenght 1014

Gear
Spoiler

-----------------------------------------------
New staff

Will start to optimise some gear when I can/need too!
no blood magic - mana management is an issue - but not a problem
Last edited by Quoll73 on Nov 15, 2017, 11:58:08 AM
sdfasdfsfadsfda
I used to be conceited, but now I'm perfect
Last edited by Orich on Nov 27, 2017, 1:29:56 AM
I looked up your guide, curious by lvl 100 in just a week, then I noticed importing it into PoB that it has measly 300k dps, meanwhile my 1.800million dps srs still struggles to lvl to 95. What is the secret here?
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info