[3.0] In-Depth Baron SRS guide. Including without Baron.

"
NaeRo2 wrote:
"
SlugPranker wrote:
Spoiler

Thanks for the build. With the above gear with 6-7 jewels with +% maximum life and minion damage rolls. I can comfortably farm all guardian maps and shaper with occasional death in shaper phase 3 (guess srs focuses too much on the fake shaper) or due to internet issue. You don't need this much gear to be able to kill them. Btw, for bosses, I will switch melee splash to elemental dmg with attacks gem.

Good stuff.

Would you mind posting a skill tree along with this? Wondering which tree you went after.

Thanks.

My profile should be public. And the tree is here. I think I followed some one's post:-) Good luck!

Hi, I'm following the build right now and it's kinda fun ;D
Never played something like this before (I'm pretty noob to the game)

I have a question, what's is the damage the minions beneficts from (Physical or Elemental)?

Currently I'm using a Baron with SRS links.
With what weapon should I leveling off? Phys or Ele?

Thanks & sorry for my english. ^_^

EDIT:
It's this good for the build?
Last edited by Deboun on Sep 26, 2017, 2:56:10 PM
Curious if anyone has experience with this build/passive tree compared to Huy's? The passive trees are so much different lol. Trying to see which would be better fit for HC.
nvm
Last edited by DanyStormborn on Oct 1, 2017, 7:31:38 PM
Have you wondered doing United in dreams, instead of the Staff? and then get a Covenant aswell?
"
NecropK wrote:
Curious if anyone has experience with this build/passive tree compared to Huy's? The passive trees are so much different lol. Trying to see which would be better fit for HC.

Hey man, I'm late on this, but I have experience with Huy's build.

I don't think it's suited for HC. Huy's playstyle is very YOLO if you copy his build directly. (Auras + MoM + Shield Charge + Scourge + SRS on mana + Lavianga's is fun as all hell but will give you a death or two). With some major tweaks, it could become HC viable, but Uber's build is a much more appropriate HC build allowing you to tweak to your needs.

Also recommend checking Raiz's SSFHC build. This would be my HC choice especially with the Spectre persistence update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrvriyTTW2A

"
SlugPranker wrote:
"
NaeRo2 wrote:
"
SlugPranker wrote:
Spoiler

Thanks for the build. With the above gear with 6-7 jewels with +% maximum life and minion damage rolls. I can comfortably farm all guardian maps and shaper with occasional death in shaper phase 3 (guess srs focuses too much on the fake shaper) or due to internet issue. You don't need this much gear to be able to kill them. Btw, for bosses, I will switch melee splash to elemental dmg with attacks gem.

Good stuff.

Would you mind posting a skill tree along with this? Wondering which tree you went after.

Thanks.

My profile should be public. And the tree is here. I think I followed some one's post:-) Good luck!

Thanks for the tree!

Your character page isn't public though? It's off by default.
I got lucky or unlucky depending on POV and 6 linked my Astral Plate. Is there a 6 link option for chest?
"
Mongol_Khan wrote:
I got lucky or unlucky depending on POV and 6 linked my Astral Plate. Is there a 6 link option for chest?

Edit: Misinterpreted that. Nah no useful ones that I know of.

Last edited by NaeRo2 on Oct 4, 2017, 9:39:21 PM
Hi All

Trying this build out (lvl 55, don't have all the gem set ups yet) but I have a question.

Based on the lvl 100 gear examples, you're using both Hatred and Haste, both reserve 50% each.
The only node I see that you take to reduce mana reservation is Champion of the cause at the bottom.

But the build uses mana spending skills (flesh offering, ball lightning).
Is the 4% reduction allowing enough mana to use these skills?
What am I missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info