[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

"
lee3dc wrote:
Should I get Ancestral Bond on level 30?

IIRC you need to wait to get Ancestral Bond until you get your first Frozen Trail. That unique Threshold jewel is a quest reward in Act 5 for the quest Death to Purity. You have a small amount of Threshold unique jewels that you can choose from and Frozen Trail is one of them. What I did to get two of them was to take another class and a test build of my own to do that quest. Then hand that one Frozen Trail to the templar and get the second one with the templar.
Is there a recommended major and minor god to use with this build?
The most fun i had in this game in a long time, best build ever, im running it in abysss softcore after losing my will to lose characters in the current hc league, and i went to maps in 2 days without problems, spent 1c in the gloves almost perfectly rolled and around 10c in the rest of the gear, still no 6l in the staff tho, im using a tabula rasa, and im laughing at the content for now, even easier than my hc roons (RF jugg, and ED trickster)

Im using frost bomb plus frostbite and it helps a lot with bosses, i even freeze some of them at lvl 70
why do we run immortal call if we dont generate enurance charges?

thx btw for this build, enjoying it very much
"
Schaapie wrote:

Conviction of Power gives you 25% chance to gain a power charge when you gain an endurance charge. Picking that up by doing Uber Lab, either by having great gear or getting some help will do the job nicely.

Also endurance charges just increase the duration of Immortal Call's immunity to physical damage. Meaning it will still grant you an immunity to physical damage even without any power charages at all.
"
Schaapie wrote:

Unless you are fighting the boss you ll be max endurance charges at all times while farming, from the assendancy, you can even spec into 2 more endurance charges if you want (no point tho) and you ll still reach max instantly.
Currently lvl 85 or so, and im DESTROYING bosses in maps the single target is insane at the moment im running vaal grace and i still dont have the staff (i do but not linked) or the amulet, just a 6link staff +2 cold and 20%castpseed, im telling you i never farmed this fast in my life, and after i got my belly of the beast i actually tank quite a lot with my regular flasks.

I know i dont have the knowledge of liftingnerd but i seriously dont understand how this build lacks that much single target, maybe not the best later in the game for the hardest bosses, but still quite decent, and im planning to do a single target setup in another 6l staff just for the lols (maybe cold snap or ice spear?)
"
Imyoox wrote:
Currently lvl 85 or so, and im DESTROYING bosses in maps the single target is insane at the moment im running vaal grace and i still dont have the staff (i do but not linked) or the amulet, just a 6link staff +2 cold and 20%castpseed, im telling you i never farmed this fast in my life, and after i got my belly of the beast i actually tank quite a lot with my regular flasks.

I know i dont have the knowledge of liftingnerd but i seriously dont understand how this build lacks that much single target, maybe not the best later in the game for the hardest bosses, but still quite decent, and im planning to do a single target setup in another 6l staff just for the lols (maybe cold snap or ice spear?)

It conform to farming maps, not for bosses. He wrote clearly in weakness.

One more thing, can somebody give me a few unique helm or boost for this build (less than 10 chaos)? too expensive for 6l staff and armor.

Tks,
Last edited by lee3dc on Jan 6, 2018, 12:26:55 PM
totems die with one hit :С
"
tanis36ru wrote:
totems die with one hit :С

That is true with elemental reflect that is why elemental reflect is a weakness of the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info