Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

In the build description is writen that 6l +2 staff better then 5l taryn. But when i use 6l +2 staff my dps drop by 20%. Is it normal?
I did some searching but didn't see an answer. Apologies if this was answered elsewhere. I'm still a bit of a PoE noob, played in harbinger league and made it to maps but didn't progress much farther than that. This season, killing shaper is my end goal. I know this build is not good at killing bosses quickly, but is it possible to kill shaper with it, or should I plan on using this to farm the currency for a second character that will do the job? I plan on playing this as my starter either way, but I just want to have realistic expectations with it.

Thanks for the guide!
"
eddiet522 wrote:
I did some searching but didn't see an answer. Apologies if this was answered elsewhere. I'm still a bit of a PoE noob, played in harbinger league and made it to maps but didn't progress much farther than that. This season, killing shaper is my end goal. I know this build is not good at killing bosses quickly, but is it possible to kill shaper with it, or should I plan on using this to farm the currency for a second character that will do the job? I plan on playing this as my starter either way, but I just want to have realistic expectations with it.

Thanks for the guide!

I wouldn't recommend trying to kill Shaper with this build.

It's possible, but it will be extremely challenging for someone who is not experienced with the guardians or Shaper fight. It would be much easier to take a strong boss-killing build and make it after you have farmed up the currency for it.
Am I missing something or do we not have enough INT near the Trial jewels to activate their 2nd and 3rd ablities?
I notice you have a 5 socket link armor but only list 4 defens spells, what should a 5 socket or 6 socket have skill wise in it for the body armor?
Also are there any unique boots, rings, belt recommendations or should we go for rares?
"
MBoomer wrote:
Am I missing something or do we not have enough INT near the Trial jewels to activate their 2nd and 3rd ablities?

I noticed this as well, dont you have to have the 4 int for the other skills to activate on the trial jewl?
sigh. always same:( when i find fun/good build do maps its cant do uber lab><
"
shankerz wrote:
"
MBoomer wrote:

I noticed this as well, dont you have to have the 4 int for the other skills to activate on the trial jewl?

Ofc we do, just cast frostbolt w/o and with jewel. More projectiles = enough.

"
Junkkis wrote:
sigh. always same:( when i find fun/good build do maps its cant do uber lab><

Thats the point. Either you clear maps or do bosses, that was always and will be always the same lul.
Last edited by Ghato123 on Jan 1, 2018, 10:42:39 AM
Should I get Ancestral Bond on level 30?
Last edited by lee3dc on Jan 1, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info