[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

so is

better than a 6l taryn?
Last edited by bumblesteak on Dec 17, 2017, 12:20:55 AM
Thanks for the amazing build and guide. This has been a really fun build to play, and as long as I bring a friend with me for the big bosses, I've had no problems at all!
Hit level 90 pretty easily, but I agree it doesn't have the DPS to kill upper-level content. What is everyone turning their Templar into at this point? Don't really want to level another toon. Is their a Templar build that is OP like Sunder Champion at the moment?
That jade amulet does NOT work on totems, ONLY works if you cast the spell. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Halcyon
"
Lvgamer wrote:
That jade amulet does NOT work on totems, ONLY works if you cast the spell. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Halcyon

its way too expensive anyway,i woudnt get it even if it worked

liking the build so far, i'm level 81 and will hopefully go till 90 with it
Bumped post
Last edited by kisbugcsy on Dec 18, 2017, 11:15:40 AM
Currently doing Tier 6 maps, but struggling. Advice on what to upgrade next? Debating between either Belly or Pandemonious as my first big purchases, but not sure which would benefit me more.

To be specific its mostly the Abyss mobs that kill me. Had no issue prior to Tier 6, but I'm almost to the point where i'm going to skip those and strongboxes.

Sorry if the answer is obvious, but I havent played in years so everything is like brand new to me.
Last edited by inflamez5 on Dec 17, 2017, 8:22:14 PM
Maybe your life is too low? some of your gear has little or no life on it, the belt alone should have 100+ life yours has 0, i'm level 81 with 5.2k life you at 86 should have around that at least,your flasks need upgrading too i think, my life flask does 1150 life in 1.7o seconds and mana 440 in 5 seconds,your flasks take a long time,mana flask is more important than life for MoM builds,getting a taryn's would be a good upgrade too just some suggestions i'm new to this build also.
I'll try and get more life on some pieces. I had even less earlier(around 3.5k) and I replaced a lot of pieces in order to have more life. I'll try getting some life on my belt since that only leaves neck/staff which the uniques listed don't have life on them.

I'm using the flasks stated on the build guide. Only one I'm missing in the Unique one and the diamond flask. Should I be upgrading these and not using the ones in the guide?

Last edited by inflamez5 on Dec 17, 2017, 11:54:06 PM
if they are from the guide than they are fine,its probably just the low life then. i see you bought the jade amulet but apparently they dont work with totems so you wasted a lot of chaos,getting a belly instead would've been better

edit- get 20% quality gems for frostbolt and the supps they will boost your damage and kill things faster
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Dec 18, 2017, 10:51:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info