[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

Just a quick question for all of you guys ,I am currently level 79 and having a hard time getting a 5 link Taryns is it worth continuing to go for the 5 link or would a 6 link of a + spell damage staff do just as well as a 5 link taryns ? Thank you!
Just a quick question for all of you guys ,I am currently level 79 and having a hard time getting a 5 link Taryns is it worth continuing to go for the 5 link or would a 6 link of a + spell damage staff do just as well as a 5 link taryns ? Thank you!

Wouldn't herald of ice make sense to use since damage cant be reflected? Also how are you suppose to get the full benefit of the jewels if you aren't taking 40 INT around them?
Last edited by UNLE45H on Aug 16, 2017, 12:27:50 AM
"
UNLE45H wrote:
Wouldn't herald of ice make sense to use since damage cant be reflected? Also how are you suppose to get the full benefit of the jewels if you aren't taking 40 INT around them?

There only needs to be +40 in range, not in use.
Any tips on my character? Build is preforming well overall but I'm dying a bit more often than I expected to on T3-6 maps at level 79.

Also wondering why seething life flask?

EDITED: Didn't mean to quote anyone.
Last edited by Eternal_Noob on Aug 16, 2017, 12:46:45 AM
Hi all

Does anyone knew any good uber lab farmer build for templar? I'm thinking about go to lvl 90-95 with this build (frostbolt totem) and after that respect it to build for uber lab. Does anyone have advice for me?)
"
Eternal_Noob wrote:
Any tips on my character? Build is preforming well overall but I'm dying a bit more often than I expected to on T3-6 maps at level 79.

Looks like mostly an issue with gears for ya. Your +1 Cold staff is ok, but contains no additional damage mods that are of any use for you. Also, running magic-grade rings at Lv79 is kinda ... bad. You need to get yourself some rings with Life and Resists on them - most easily done with rare Two-Stone Rings, which are dirt cheap on poe.trade, or just create your own with Alchemy Orbs. That will lessen the burden for the rest of your gear to maintain full resists. Your helm is also... not giving you any defense or offense and you really just need to replace it with anything. Rustic Sash also does you no good since you deal 0 physical damage. It needs to be swapped out with a Leather Belt with resists or any belt with high Life and Resists.

Summary: Your gear is very lacking in Life and Resists, and your staff, although nice to have the +1 cold, doesn't add anything else to your damage output.
"
Toroc678 wrote:

A 6-link will be a 5-linked Taryn's, go for that! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Can i ask how in the hell are the Frozen Trials even working ? neither of them has +40 inteligence in the radius, as long as i stare at all the leveling passive trees , theres nowhere near 40 inteligence , theres +20 inteligence close to the first one and +30 in the next one :D
"
nekofjung wrote:
"
Eternal_Noob wrote:

Looks like mostly an issue with gears for ya. Your +1 Cold staff is ok, but contains no additional damage mods that are of any use for you. Also, running magic-grade rings at Lv79 is kinda ... bad. You need to get yourself some rings with Life and Resists on them - most easily done with rare Two-Stone Rings, which are dirt cheap on poe.trade, or just create your own with Alchemy Orbs. That will lessen the burden for the rest of your gear to maintain full resists. Your helm is also... not giving you any defense or offense and you really just need to replace it with anything. Rustic Sash also does you no good since you deal 0 physical damage. It needs to be swapped out with a Leather Belt with resists or any belt with high Life and Resists.

Summary: Your gear is very lacking in Life and Resists, and your staff, although nice to have the +1 cold, doesn't add anything else to your damage output.

Thanks for the feedback :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info