[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

Play this Build with 2 wands and MF Rings without the staff nodes and Tabula with item rarity.
After work i buy the Bisco Amulett and belt and farm Strand :D

Only 3k Hp, but everything dies instant, its enough for farming currencys.

First ex already dropped.
I got both of my jewels before 40.
Harbingers drop chaos shards and had a few lucky drops.
One for 2 and other for 3 (market was seriously competitive early on) - but i got the 10% ones. 7% or 8% would go for 1c most likely.

Or wait until act 5 and get 2nd one from npc.

DO NOT take Ancestral bond before you have decent level gems and you can be sure totems can do enough dps.
Hello LiftingNerdBro!

Can you please suggest us some suggestions about SC mode? I've read all the comments and I found that many users suggest to change few points/items for sc mode. What do you think about it? Can you please spare us (sc mode players) time testing many options and share us your opinion about it? :) I'll be grateful. Have a great time and good luck in game!
Well, now that i'm in act 5 and i got that free frozen trial gem my build seems to slowly getting off the ground,the damage they do is awesome even with 1 Jewel, but it does show that u really need both Jewels for the build to work at all.

I'm still hesitating to spec into ancestral bond, but might give it a try later on.

and @Atlasjackson, with the new orb of Binding on Harbinger it should't be hard at all to get decent 4-linked rares(i had alot of usefull ones from them) or use the spell damage Essence on weapons for a huge boost.(wait, that does't give it to totems does it? ugh)

aside from that together with spells like Storm Burst(with CoC Glacial Cascade) and ball lightning it works fine, altrough i agree that getting power charges is something that can be hard at times, but got a few ideas for that once i get a 5-link.

Still, i am thinking what could be a good single-target spell since flame totem does't always cut it so if someone has an idea feel free to tell me.
Which major god and minor god is better?
And major god's upgrades.

got DISGUSTINGLY lucky with a Deshret's Storm unique strongbox and used a shrieking essence of sorrow to roll a +2. Alot of my gear is complete garbage, but I've steamrolled up to ~tier 6 maps without any issue. Excited to try to get to tier 8-9 tonight. Thanks for the build!
Level 76 currently in Harbinger, unless I'm missing something important (I have 2x 3 stat jewels, 2x frozen trials and a 6L Tabula + Taryn's Shiver (Working on the 6s... Not happening yet) the damage is very bad.

It clears the trash fine, but the bosses and essence mobs are just... Undoable almost. T5 map bosses take about 45 seconds to kill...
"

Yea thats a mistake actually. I'll edit it now. It is cold penetration that you can leave out. Use CD + Hypo :)

Cool, thanks Bro ;)
"
Vaagur wrote:
Level 76 currently in Harbinger, unless I'm missing something important (I have 2x 3 stat jewels, 2x frozen trials and a 6L Tabula + Taryn's Shiver (Working on the 6s... Not happening yet) the damage is very bad.

It clears the trash fine, but the bosses and essence mobs are just... Undoable almost. T5 map bosses take about 45 seconds to kill...

You're not missing anything. Like he said in the video, this build is not good for killing bosses. It's a map-farming starter build. Basically, ignore the map bosses and just farm maps for currency to save for your next build that can do more content.
hey man, just been looking in the link from the original creater, why did u choose to go belly over kaoms?

and clear mind, is it worth testing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info