[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

This may sound like a stupid question because I know Summon Skitterbots is meant for traps and mines but would adding it to an extra slot in this build do anything to increase damage? I ask because of
"
(0-19)% increased Effect of Shock
(0-19)% increased Chill Effect on Enemies
It looks like they just auto apply shock and chill to everything instantly.
any replace for gloves because they remake and also lower crit multy overall
Winds of Change does a good job as sugested in nerdbro´s build

I´ll leave you my PoB as comparison, improved the basic build a bit, but if anyone got an idea to improve further i´m glad to hear it

https://pastebin.com/KwfhCwUV

2. ring is a vermillon with missing stats
Last edited by Pablo1909 on Sep 18, 2019, 6:48:29 PM
Thanks for the Build! I choose it as league starter and it works fine. Did'nt manage to sixlink my Belly or the weapon, so now it lack's a little damage when in maps > tier10. But for me, as an average player, it worked out as a great Uberlab-Farmer (I use phase run + increased duration to push the movement speed) after hitting about 7000 hitpoints (life + mana). Usually Uberlab took me around 45 Minutes, with this build it's ~20 min per full key run. Only problem: the totems often kill Izaro's minions (gargoyles, leutnants), I wish, there was a "Deathmark for totems", like they now have for minions. ;-)
Have some questions. Yes i am still a noob (~250h played) and aiming for lvl 100

1. In guide its says armor needs only 4link and gloves 3link. Why not max link? Is it bad to have more gems linked or whats is case. Would i benefit somehow with more gems linked in armor/gloves?

2. I have 5totems (while using multiple totem support) what is case in this when guide says 4is max :D

3. What would you change in my build? My skills etc are all same than in guide. Some of the gems are too high lvl but i always somehow end misclick upgrading them...

4. Why have people not mentioned Breathstealer for gloves when it seems absolutely insane with annoint on?

5. What would be absolutely best annoints

6. Would there be better choices for armor?

Damage is insane when clearing any red maps, except for bosses its not the best but still not bad. Maybe with future upgrades i should focus more on things that keeps me alive than damage :D

For sure next step is to upgrade: max gems/rings/boots/jewels/maybe belt

Wish the guide were 'really' up to date. Its insane fun build ;)

any tips welcome thanks!
build shit. I regret that I lost time on it. I will be pumped on Freezing Pulse
My character so far. Missing few things like lab enchants. Next goal +1 to gems or +2 to proj gems corruption.

https://pastebin.com/8EvUFvdq
Without reading all 135 pages …

after taking a short look on the skill tree … u do know, that totems are NOT considered minions and do NOT take advantage from minion skillnodes?
Read the Minionnodes carefully - and ask again :P

Been wondering as well, then noticed a small sentence...
lazy start but exelent build thx !

Cheap, Friendly, All content done with 5l staff , no still tested in delve.. but fantastic for blight maps

Good Job

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info