[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

"
Snieder wrote:
Any suggestions for what notable to anoint on our amulets?

Ironwood if your totems won't stay up, and a little more sheet DPS, or flash freeze for almost the same sheet DPS, faster projectiles, and chill effect.
Ironwood is cheaper oil wise.
Last edited by diabolos220 on Sep 13, 2019, 8:28:16 PM
"
MastaFuji wrote:
This one is fun until you hit maps, then it gets outclassed hard.

weird I'm on red map and everything going smooth
"
EinUchiha wrote:
"
MastaFuji wrote:
This one is fun until you hit maps, then it gets outclassed hard.

weird I'm on red map and everything going smooth

I'm on Tier 6 ish and still using 4 link:

Frostbolt>Spell Totem>Controlled Destruction>Hypothermia

and i don't have any problems yet. I can only imagine the increase once i get 2 more links
"
Note: Consider swapping out Inc. Critical Strikes for Multiple Totems Support late game if you are above 55% effective crit chance without it anyway. This will allow you to summon 4 totems.

is this still a thing or?
Looking at your Paste bin the colors on your Staff don't match what you posted for gems. According to this post we are supposed to use B-B-B-R-G-G but the colors on the Staff are B-B-B-B-R-G.

Is there a change in the gem set up?
Last edited by TheSentrixIsHere on Sep 14, 2019, 9:19:07 PM
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Note: Consider swapping out Inc. Critical Strikes for Multiple Totems Support late game if you are above 55% effective crit chance without it anyway. This will allow you to summon 4 totems.

is this still a thing or?

It´s that what I´m aiming for. Due to the league mechanics I think it would be better to have more totems available, and if your crit is high enough...why not?
what kinda boots/gloves/helm/belt would be best?

and what stats to look after i have 75resists
i can't understand why we use Maligaro's Virtuosity its make crit multi lock on 300% i think you should change it
yes im kinda weirded out by that. especially when in PoB its the old item as well
finally got my hands on 6link taryns. Put multiple totem support on and now i have 5 totems and guide says 4 is max wtf :D
Last edited by juju666 on Sep 15, 2019, 1:56:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info