[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

So I am confused, what generates the Power charges? I have 0/5 charges, got like 1 once...I Think its just me beeing dumb right now but maybe someone could enlighten me :)
"
VangorieL wrote:
So I am confused, what generates the Power charges? I have 0/5 charges, got like 1 once...I Think its just me beeing dumb right now but maybe someone could enlighten me :)

Hey - it's Conviction of Power from the ascendancy:

"25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you gain a Power Charge
50% chance to gain a Power Charge when you place a Totem
15% chance to Gain a Power Charge if you or your Totems kill an Enemy
5% reduced Elemental Damage taken while you have an Endurance Charge
Damage Penetrates 5% Elemental Resistances while you have a Power Charge"
Last edited by Chima on Jun 9, 2018, 10:01:32 PM
Yeah I understood that it comes from these Points, but I havent taken them yet, so I were just curious if I were missing out on something since I randomly got 1 PC every now and then :) BUT! I am taking the Points as we speak, thanks alot for the reply anyhow :)
Great build. I've made some changes there to improve my health, considering how hard would be get a 6l Belly Of The Beast early on league. I won't use Taryn's neither spend those points on staff passives, in my opinion two wands with the right stats are way better.

Thank you so much the guy who said about Cold Snap, getting Frenzy Charges helps a lot in damage, movespeed and also allows me to use Phase Run.

My next goal is getting a right Skin Of The Loyal, because of those +1 lvl for gems.

The only problem I have with this build is getting enough DEX to lvl my gems to max, I've got some points while leveling and kept them until now.
"
Druidgwind wrote:
Great build. I've made some changes there to improve my health, considering how hard would be get a 6l Belly Of The Beast early on league. I won't use Taryn's neither spend those points on staff passives, in my opinion two wands with the right stats are way better.

Thank you so much the guy who said about Cold Snap, getting Frenzy Charges helps a lot in damage, movespeed and also allows me to use Phase Run.

My next goal is getting a right Skin Of The Loyal, because of those +1 lvl for gems.

The only problem I have with this build is getting enough DEX to lvl my gems to max, I've got some points while leveling and kept them until now.

Hi, can you tell me how much dps you have with frostbolt without any bonus(in town) With your setup? and Can you write me this dps with 5L without increased critical gem?
Thanks for your help.
"
mati666666 wrote:
"
Druidgwind wrote:

Hi, can you tell me how much dps you have with frostbolt without any bonus(in town) With your setup? and Can you write me this dps with 5L without increased critical gem?
Thanks for your help.

I don't know what is the point of your question, but... 5l without ICDS = 14.133,6 DPS ; without ICSS = 13.656,1 DPS , and ; with both = 16.985 DPS.

Obs: I use Hypothermia insted of Cold Penetration, it is lvl 15 atm.
Last edited by Druidgwind on Jun 12, 2018, 6:33:46 PM
"
Druidgwind wrote:
"
mati666666 wrote:
"
Druidgwind wrote:

Thanks for your help.

I don't know what is the point of your question, but... 5l without ICDS = 14.133,6 DPS ; without ICSS = 13.656,1 DPS , and ; with both = 16.985 DPS.

Obs: I use Hypothermia insted of Cold Penetration, it is lvl 15 atm.

Thank you for answer, i wanna compare your setup with two wand and my with staff.
so for me much better dps deal with staff. With 5l in town i have 20664,7 dps.

Thanks one more time ;)
Last edited by mati666666 on Jun 13, 2018, 1:42:51 PM
Hey, Thanks for the guide!
I was looking at the build and wondering how viable would it be to us tukuhama's Fortress and High elemental sceptre or unique equivalent instead?
Just switch the damage setup to the chestpiece?
Would the damage be comparable or worth it losing the 6 link staff potential?
"
Madgod wrote:
I was looking at the build and wondering how viable would it be to us tukuhama's Fortress and High elemental sceptre or unique equivalent instead?

Hey, I've just tried that using Tuko + Brightbeak just because I was tired of Flame Dash, so slow... After that I can tell you the overall damage decreased by 35% at least, considering I was running 2 good wands + Skins Of The Loyal.

What I can say about losing 35% of my damage for more movespeed? Totally worth, I can clear maps much faster than before and for bosses it's actully the same thing when i curse them.

NOTE: I've made a lot of changes In passive skill before running this, also have some dif. gems in my setup, you can check it at my profile - Atsuika
"
Druidgwind wrote:
"
Madgod wrote:

Hey, I've just tried that using Tuko + Brightbeak just because I was tired of Flame Dash, so slow... After that I can tell you the overall damage decreased by 35% at least, considering I was running 2 good wands + Skins Of The Loyal.

What I can say about losing 35% of my damage for more movespeed? Totally worth, I can clear maps much faster than before and for bosses it's actully the same thing when i curse them.

NOTE: I've made a lot of changes In passive skill before running this, also have some dif. gems in my setup, you can check it at my profile - Atsuika

I am tired to use staff setup, and your looks great and funny :)

so i have few question:
1. Skins of The loyal - this is the hard one to get, how many ex you spend for yours? :)
2. You use hammer for movement speed i think, so have you consider using for bosses Divinarius?
or try to use void battery?
3. What with your defence with this setup, you have 25% block chance with shield and bonus from chest. How this working on maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info