[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

Thanks for the build, I made somth on its base on my likings in Flashback.
It so much fun!!!

Especially vs breaches, as those are plenty in maps now there. Everything jusr freeze out there. Also its highly enjoyable cuz of so much I dont like Spikers. Now they dont usually fire an death, cuz their bodies are frozen to ashes xD
I like the build, but i ,,shaped" it a bit to my own. I am only lvl 56 so i cant tell how its in endgame yet but heres what i did already and plan: First of all, i wont use the winds of change. Why? We relly a lot on movement speed and while its not much i still dont like it, also it provides no resistances and low life and no mana (which is important for my variation). For the amulet i will use atziris foible -> 1 alch. For chest i will use cloak of defiance which is the main change on this whole thing. I bought one for 7c (only 4 link though). The thing is we dont need the links, and if you really dont want to give up on them you can still upgrade it to a 6l later which is still MUCH cheaper than a 6l belly. It also gives more EHP. However it will make the perfect life:mana ratio 50:50 which can be a pain in the ass. For that i plan to use The unique jewel that transforms life into mana nodes and gives them twice value (+20% mana on top of that). I will place it at devotion area -> at least 60% increased mana. Also since we get a lot of mana regen we can take back clarity and use clear mind (we dont want to reserve mana since its basically like you would reserve life in a blood magic build). this gives us at least 50% spell damage and some mana regeneration. If you want to follow item progression just load my character into POB or view it on profile. Gratz for reading and have a nice day
This build will work in 3.3?
"
vivora88 wrote:
This build will work in 3.3?

I hope so. I wanted to do this as my starter!
I was going to definitely give this a go for 3.3

I came back to POE after about 8 months off and found this build to be awesome.
within a few short days I am clearing content and farming for better gear.

Super easy to level with and gear doesn't exactly have to be top of the range for this build to be effective.

did this build again for flashback,i got that jade amulet since it was only 25 chaos and i am not impressed. doesnt seem to be doing much,does it even fully work with totems? def not worth the 2 exalts it was going it for other leagues
So, where exactly do the Frozen Trail Jewels go? Well, duh, near the INT Nodes, one above the witch start, and one left of the witch start. Problem is, neither one has enough INT allocated on the chart for Frozen Trail. You need at least 40 INT, and you're only allocating 30-or does this jewel only need the 40 there, but not allocated...
"
Skavies wrote:
does this jewel only need the 40 there, but not allocated...

That is it.
is there any lvl tree ?? on what to go first and so?
"
is there any lvl tree ?? on what to go first and so?

Of course, look under the below highlighted Topic in the main page.

Skill-trees & Ascendancy classes:

You will see "Spoiler" click SHOW next to that.
Last edited by Shishiboo on May 25, 2018, 8:55:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info