Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

the hardest difficulty was merciless, the third after normal and cruel.

For quest The Storm Blade: talk to Petarus and Vanja in act 9 town. They gave me the quest.
Irasha for the other quest The Ruler of Highgate.
I don't remember the details for the Act 7 quests, but be sure to talk to all npcs in town and do their quests.

The quests in act5-10 are new ones which don't exist before. Old Chars only get the mandatory new quests solved and their rewards by default. But you have to do the optional new ones now for the first time to get the optional rewards (missing skillpoints etc.).
Last edited by Rumpelzuck on Aug 6, 2017, 4:34:00 PM
"
Garash wrote:
"All characters that had completed the Deal with the Bandits quest in Act 2 Normal now have the Eramir reward of 2 passive skill points. All bandit rewards from Cruel and Merciless no longer exist. Players who want to change their bandit reward choice have a one-time-only option to change it by talking to Eramir and taking one of his books. These books are character-locked, so if you decide later that you don't want to change your choice, you can get rid of the book by typing /destroy. This does not give you another opportunity to choose a bandit reward, so choose carefully!"

Eramir doesnt give me a book, nor does he have an option to reset bandits/give a book. Some clarification would be appreciated.

This.

No book. No reset option. Nothing.
And I take it we are all now permanently down 1 Frenzy/Power/Endurance Charge.
Or am I missing a Quest to pick these up?
Last edited by Menysk on Aug 7, 2017, 12:59:34 AM
The "conversion" handling of the bandit rewards for old chars seems to be bugged for other players too.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1932510
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931511

The +1 charge old merciless bandit reward is gone for sure. Now there are only Eramirs 2 skill points or one of the 3 new bandit rewards.
Is any chance for providing more full passive's tree resets for tests? After the patch many builds including mine has been seriously broken.. I don't think it's fair for us players.. a lot of us invested our time, game's currency and real currency. I and propably a lot others players had only 1 character.. At this stage game has no sense. And it's a lot dissapointing that you debuff so strongly energy shield characters. Now all builds only focus at life what is a bit silly because we have nearly no option to create good build. Why you didn't just buff a life? Now even changing passives don't solve all problems. We have to buy a new gear for characters..

Instead being happy from other upgrades and just enjoy the game I have to sit and put together build. What is generally pointless because everything should be properly planned .. This means that I and also other players may leave the game ...

Last edited by El_Satan on Aug 7, 2017, 4:54:45 PM
Leo's crafted mod now reduces the damage over time taken by 5%, down from 20%.

I HATE YOU

RoF is absolutly useless shield, only think it has is max fire res ... and now im forced to use it over well roled rare becouse of you ... why ? "cry"

REMAKE RoF so its at least usable shield like the cold max res one
some stats, defenses, higher res, away with that low life bullshit ... oh im so sad .. :(

but you know what ? F this ... im gona use rare anyway ... better to use 20% life regen for RF than touching that useless crap ... thx for ruining it ... bye
Last edited by karving47 on Aug 7, 2017, 6:55:25 PM
So, GGG, please please tell me how you guys think it is good for the game that ALL character builds need every life node they can get PLUS life on every item to have the 4k+ HP pool required to do endgame content?

How is it a good design decision to make gear nonviable if it has no added life?

How was it a good design decision to tripple nerf ES which was only a symptom of the problem above?

From what I see it is idiotic. Needing SOME added life should be a part of any build (going no life with other mitigation should be a build option that is tricky rather than completely nonviable). You guys added in unique items for some flavour, but how do you guys feel about the ones with no added life? They may have seen play in ES builds, but probably won't see the light of day anymore.

So many builds, regardless of class, have to race to the Scion life wheel ON TOP of taking high life rolls on every piece of gear. How does that allow for creative and dynamic character designs?

These questions aren't rhetorical; I would definitely love to hear an answer and learn what piece of information or nuance I am missing.

I am only playing because of the new content, so I will give the new patch a honest try. However if it weren't for the new content, I would have been long gone already, deeply regretting the money I spent on this game.
Last edited by Lord_Tao on Aug 8, 2017, 1:32:05 AM
duplcate post due to forum server error..
Last edited by Lord_Tao on Aug 8, 2017, 1:26:40 AM
duplcate post due to forum server error..
Last edited by Lord_Tao on Aug 8, 2017, 1:26:46 AM
What is this?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Path of Exile 3.0.0 - The Fall of Oriath

Major New Content and Features:
  • Added a Passive Skill Tree planning system.
    Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
    Last edited by Jgizle on Aug 8, 2017, 3:25:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info