Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

Anybody get the "talk to Eramir and get books" thing to work? I'm talking to him, he's not offering any books.

Sigh. GGG, this is what happens when you don't let your beta testers test character conversion.

If anybody figures this out, I'll be over here, 13 passive points short of where I was, and unable to wear my gear.
Last edited by SonOfSmak on Aug 5, 2017, 2:12:44 AM
I have been playing this game for three months, I also played last night. There was version 2.6.3 yesterday. I do not know why I can not upadate(Version 3.0.0) today, there is an error of "Bad allocation". It does not work when I reinstall the game. Does someone has the smae problem? I really need the help. Thank you.

"
gunghoiguana wrote:
"
Drahken wrote:
One-time Passive Skill Reset:
Due to balance changes, every existing character has been granted an optional full passive skill reset.
This process will also reset your allocated Ascendancy points.
To perform this operation, click the "Reset all Passives" button on the passive skill screen. Note that you must use this before allocating or refunding any other points otherwise the option will go away.

OPTIONAL

yet it was a mandatory full passive respec.

seriously whoever did these patch notes...

not everyone has played this game daily.. some are coming back for the big update. I purposely have been checking the patch notes specifically for this instead of checking my tree.. figured I could check my old tree that I had perfected before I respec'd.. if I even wanted to respec.

but nope.. patch notes were dead wrong.

This. Like you, I thought GGG was done with the mandatory passive respecs.

How hard would it have been to give a warning to existing players that a passive respec was coming, or something? Give us the chance to, say, screenshot our build to approximate it after today's update came out?

You are both wrong !

The passive respec is not mandatory, it's optional like they said !

I can see my passive tree with all the points i have, PRE-patch, just fine !

It only fully reset if you really want to on your end !
It's not optional.
Not sure what is wrong with you but it auto unallocated all of your points when you first log on. Nothing optional about it.
My necro build is totally unplayable now.BB PoE,was a good game before that patch.
Added a Passive Skill Tree planning system.

still searching for it
Really REALLY nice update, excellent job, congrats, but I have to speak my mind anyway.

I'm a summoner and we keep being left behind, what about the things you promised for minions stats and persistent minions after logging out? Persistent auras after logging or dying?

I think these matters are being asked and PROMISED for as long as I can remember, please consider them for the next patch, I beg of you...
>The Quay map has been renamed Port

Underrated feature.
Thank you very much! Now pronouncing debates finally will end.
Last edited by 0203 on Aug 5, 2017, 10:56:26 AM
2nd time tried to login...kicked out twice. Obviously based on bug reports another patch coming also.
o yeah, and when u try to post to forum it throws u to the resource not found message, but the post does post. So funny.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info