3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

Love this build! You did a great job porting the BV lab runner to 3.0. However, level 91, fully geared I have 4288 life + 2360 mana, and I am getting 1-shot by Lieutenants. Can't seem to figure out which one, but it's happened about 5 times. Once when I was running a friend through cruel lab, if you can believe! Did they do something to Lieutenants this league, or does anyone know how to counter whatever they are hitting with? I mean like swapping out a quicksilver for some other flask... I just don;t know what they are hitting with and haven't found much information other than "powered by one of the three elements".
Below is my gear.

This was already discussed: they use reflect. Watch for visual effect around them. Also: place decoy totem to distract the first one and kill Izaro before second one appears.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
can this build do HoGM ?
Last edited by mm14 on Oct 21, 2017, 8:06:51 PM
What about molten strike for single target with a good ele weapon instead of BV?
"
Miacova wrote:
Did they do something to Lieutenants this league, or does anyone know how to counter whatever they are hitting with?

Cold lieutnant have a skill that reflect.
As NiobMordodrukow said, use your decoy totem to get them far from the fight with Izaro. It can sometime be squishy, but it's doable.
I love this build. For those of you having trouble with survivability or finding affordable vanguard belts, I have had a good deal of success using Doryani's Invitation (phys variant). It provides tri-res, a boost to physical damage, and some life leech. Sure it is a bit slower due to the lack of evasion but the damage boost and leech are nice especially if you need a bit more tankiness (though not much).
"
I love this build. For those of you having trouble with survivability or finding affordable vanguard belts, I have had a good deal of success using Doryani's Invitation (phys variant). It provides tri-res, a boost to physical damage, and some life leech. Sure it is a bit slower due to the lack of evasion but the damage boost and leech are nice especially if you need a bit more tankiness (though not much).

I don't think Doryani is the wisest choice.
What we are looking for on belt is : life, flask mods, and if possible some res. A leather belt with life, flask mods and few res can be found for few chaos (example).
I'm looking forward to see the new lightning tendrils numbers. If it is good enough it might be worth to place them in this build with cwc, replacing spell echo and increased crit chance. The tree can remain basically the same, except for maybe swapping will of blades with coldhearted calculation.
So I'm sitting at 3.3k hp/1.2k mp and I'm getting 1 shot everytime he uses the green blobs. Can anyone explain this to me? Using nearly the exact gear in this Thread. I'm currently lvl 78. Sitting at 81k buffed dps evasion. Popping all flasks when fight begins.
"
Komagetsome wrote:
So I'm sitting at 3.3k hp/1.2k mp and I'm getting 1 shot everytime he uses the green blobs. Can anyone explain this to me? Using nearly the exact gear in this Thread. I'm currently lvl 78. Sitting at 81k buffed dps evasion. Popping all flasks when fight begins.

"
Jelbishi wrote:
IT IS RECOMMENDED TO BE LEVEL 85+ TO FARM UBER LAB. 4,000 Life 2,000 Mana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info